Bluefield - Richlands Predictions

KINGPIN

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a tough game for both teams. Richlands has had two weeks to prepare for us and had a chance to see some first hand action tonight. I like Bluefield in a close one for obvious reasons.

While I'd love to see some of the lopsided predictions come true in Bluefield's favor, I just don't see it happening at Richlands. I expect a tough, hard fought game throughout. I hope the Richlands and James Monroe coaching staffs enjoyed the view from the Mitchell Stadium pressbox tonight. How many teams allow future opponents to come in and scout them from the pressbox? wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

While I'd love to see some of the lopsided predictions come true in Bluefield's favor, I just don't see it happening at Richlands. I expect a tough, hard fought game throughout. I hope the Richlands and James Monroe coaching staffs enjoyed the view from the Mitchell Stadium pressbox tonight. How many teams allow future opponents to come in and scout them from the pressbox? wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently someone who is a gentleman first and a coach second

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. A lot of people don't care much for Freddie Simon outside of Bluefield, and some in Bluefield, but the man is a classy individual in so many respects.

And I'll see you next week, Danielle and I will be there...and sitting on the Bluefield side! Let's go Beavers!

wow!! looks so far as everyone thinks this one is gonna be a woodshed beatdown....i picked the score close cause i remember in 97 when blu won the title we won at richlands 21-20 on halloween night and i think richlands had a losing record that year too, and they were our closest game

From what i saw at the game, this is the future opponents I saw at tonights game. Richlands, basically there whole team....James Monoroe, a few guys named leroy and billybob, and I actually saw and talked to a guy from scott who lives down here

QUOTE:

From what i saw at the game, this is the future opponents I saw at tonights game. Richlands, basically there whole team....James Monoroe, a few guys named leroy and billybob, and I actually saw and talked to a guy from scott who lives down here

I'm sure LEROY and BILLYBOB wasn;t meant as a compliment. I guess in your use of words you would be called a BIG MOUTH. I hope we don't spend the next few weeks trying to out-do each other on the name calling. We can talk football without that.

Well here it is we have all talked about it since the season started and now its less than a week away. It expect a hard fought battle on both sides with alot of hitting going on. I see that everyone thinks this one is going to be a blow out and to be honest that is gonna happen if Richlands dont get fired up for the past couple of weeks there has been no emotion by this team and they have played like.... welll crap. I dont think we are gonna have to worrie about either team being fired up this week because if you cant get fired up for this one you should just stay home. If Richlands can keep from getting the flags I would have to say I like there chances I for one and looking foward to next friday should be a great one. RHS 28 BHS 27

I was at the Bluefield/Mt. View game last night, and this is my two cents. Bluefield is fast. Solid team. The most impressive player I saw was # 53. But, MV laid the ball on the turf 8 times in the first half. They had all kinds of speed and remained in the Power-I. Their first offensive play was out of the PRO-Gun. Deep fly route off the right side. The receiver was open, the ball was underthrown. It was picked by a quick Beaver D. Bluefield stayed in their 5-3 defense with their corners rolled up all night long (at least until halftime, that is when I left.) MV would have had more success if they put their speed on the perimeter. They ran up the gut right into stunting LB's. Trust me, Bluefield will make a defensive change when Richlands spreads the field. As long as Richlands doesn't lay the ball on the ground 8 TIMES in the first half, it will be interesting. Richlands by 10.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. A lot of people don't care much for Freddie Simon outside of Bluefield, and some in Bluefield, but the man is a classy individual in so many respects.

And I'll see you next week, Danielle and I will be there...and sitting on the Bluefield side! Let's go Beavers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Southern hospitality can't be beat....Made in the USA only from that region in abundant supply. Driving in from ATL for this one....see ya....saying a big hello to the almost DR. GO BLUES

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LeRoy and Billybob went? They told me that they weren't going to go!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

double team Fuller and 80% of Richlands offense is gone

Richlands will have a very bad time trying to run

Bluefield has SPEED,SPEED, and more SPEED

[/ QUOTE ]

Double teaming is smart. But that would open things up for Addison and Davis and now Schweingruber. Some people tend to forget that RHS has a lot of speed as well I do not know if they will match Bluefield or not, but those Richlands WR's can get the job done.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

double team Fuller and 80% of Richlands offense is gone

Richlands will have a very bad time trying to run

Bluefield has SPEED,SPEED, and more SPEED

[/ QUOTE ]

Double teaming is smart. But that would open things up for Addison and Davis and now Schweingruber. Some people tend to forget that RHS has a lot of speed as well I do not know if they will match Bluefield or not, but those Richlands WR's can get the job done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard Schweingruber is out for the season with broken ribs from the graham game?