Bluefield - Richlands Predictions

KINGPIN

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a team I have no doubt Bluefield has better speed than Richlands. I am a Richlands fan through and through. We have run into tough teams time and time again and somehow someway we play with every tough team. Salem in 2004 was the best team as far as speed I have ever seen play at Ernie Hicks. But our coaching staff instilled a great gameplan in those kids and they were a turnover away from winning the game. I have full faith in our coaching staff that they will have a great gameplan coming into this game. I think our kids will be pumped for this homecoming war. Richlands wins by 7.

[ QUOTE ]

.....and your reason for bringing it up???????I'm not laughing....different coach and staff.... NOTHING to do w/this upcoming game.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol get a grip... ur going to hear that the rest of ur life...

Just like the legacy your building there in T-town, the winless decade. Oh yeah, you have a couple wins in that decade. Maybe we can take up a collection and put you guys on mopeds and make all opposing teams play barefooted. Would that help? Cleats, I may dust mine off and mail them to ya, if you liked them that much. Trust us; our Blue's have more fight than Bluefield is prepared for.

[ QUOTE ]

Just like the legacy your building there in T-town, the winless decade. Oh yeah, you have a couple wins in that decade. Maybe we can take up a collection and put you guys on mopeds and make all opposing teams play barefooted. Would that help? Cleats, I may dust mine off and mail them to ya, if you liked them that much. Trust us; our Blue's have more fight than Bluefield is prepared for.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!!!! you get help typeing that...

People like you are the reason no likes Abingdon. you boys run that mouth and cant back it up, you have done that for years. Yes you win in soccer but who cares about a wine and cheese sport like that. So just keep geten your buts kicked on the gridiron and keep going to the Barter and everything will be ok. Oh and by the way how many State championships have the Buzzards won in football?

[ QUOTE ]

People like you are the reason no likes Abingdon. you boys run that mouth and cant back it up, you have done that for years. Yes you win in soccer but who cares about a wine and cheese sport like that. So just keep geten your buts kicked on the gridiron and keep going to the Barter and everything will be ok. Oh and by the way how many State championships have the Buzzards won in football?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know something, you are the only person in here that has ever brought up "The Barter". I have noticed several of your post now. And the wine and cheese, what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?!?!?! I think you are the one who has some weird fascination with the "BARTER". Get a clue. Stop being the twirp that we all know you are and have something that has some substance to it. Come up with your own little sayings and stop copying someone else's. Cornhoolio likes to jump on the banwagon. It is obvious with his post.

Is it just me or are people really getting out of hand with these Bluefield winning by 3 TD+ predictions? It's going to be a dogfight, folks. The talk has been ongoing since August and before, Richlands has had two weeks to prepare and are more focused than ever after faltering a bit in their last two games, and finally I don't think they've forgotten about the officiating in the '02 game. Bottom line, Bluefield is going to have to bring their lunch pail to this game. I have faith that Coach Simon will have them well prepared for anything Richlands throws their way. Regardless, it's going to take an A+ effort from either team to win.

With regard to this thread, Abingdon is effectively the answer to a question that nobody has asked. Why is anyone even talking about them?

Back to the topic at hand, the Blues face a tall order this weekend. If they fight and scrap with all they've got, I believe that they can come out on top.

[ QUOTE ]

With regard to this thread, Abingdon is effectively the answer to a question that nobody has asked. Why is anyone even talking about them?

Back to the topic at hand, the Blues face a tall order this weekend. If they fight and scrap with all they've got, I believe that they can come out on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

My brother, you are correct. Someone always brings them up. I think it would be brought up if they were talking about Metallica vs. Black Sabboth. Right on!

Cool avatar too!, I like Chevy Chase

i sure hope there are some mental health counseling lines open 24 hrs in the Richlands area b/c if the Beavers do win??...a mighty, mighty VA power losing to a lowly, sub par, poor WV school??? what will some of these BigBlue posters do???

[ QUOTE ]

i sure hope there are some mental health counseling lines open 24 hrs in the Richlands area b/c if the Beavers do win??...a mighty, mighty VA power losing to a lowly, sub par, poor WV school??? what will some of these BigBlue posters do???

[/ QUOTE ]

58587.jpg

This ain't the same Richlands Team from last year. This team is not as good as last year. With William Campbell being the best team you play this year, this game won't be what you are trying to build it up to be. Bluefield should win.

Willie, one thing you should've learned by now is that ANY team can be beaten including this Blfd team if they dont come ready to play! R-lands does have a good team, perhaps not great but good and you cant overlook them or anyone else so give their respect..its gonna be a hard hittin game!