GHS/THS

Scott

i have a question about the game. i thought it was illegal for a receiver to move toward the line of scrimmage. is this still true and if so i wonder why the refs did not call this both times the tazwell receiver moved toward the line today.

what i am talking about is the time when the receiver was walking in circles at the time of the snap. i thought they had to be set at the snap unless in motion away from the line of scrimmage. not walking in circles.

we actually started to take off after the offense was set,stopped and turned around and seen no flag and reset.

should have been a penalty, Also another reciever left and crossed the line of scrimmage, then the ball was snapped and no flag.this happened right in front of the line judge.

i think one thing might be that graham doesn't really have a "high powered" offense..they make alot of 3-4 yard runs and have long drives where there is not alot of time left to score alot of td's

Tazewell may be getting better but there young. They have all the talent in the world on that team but once they start playing as a team and buying into what the coaches are trying to get them to do they will be better... Until then GO DAWGS!!!

[ QUOTE ]

This one was closer than I thought it would be. First half was 13-0. Is Tazewell getting better, or did Graham have a lapse and take this one lightly? Do you think playing on Saturday had a affect? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

The score was closer than the game actually was. Graham dominated on both sides of the ball, on the scoreboard, and statistically. And as EH31 said, Graham doesn't have a high powered offense...scoring 28 is about their max on a good day...although they could have been in the 30s vs. Tazewell had it not been for a fumble on the goalline.

[ QUOTE ]

i think one thing might be that graham doesn't really have a "high powered" offense..they make alot of 3-4 yard runs and have long drives where there is not alot of time left to score alot of td's

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true.and Graham doesnt have to put up 5 TDs a game to win.they just want those long drives,chew up the clock and go home winners.like theyve been doing.