Richlands @ Carroll

JamesL_CcLB34

it'll be tough... marion played both of these teams close and we beat marion pretty good 27-13... that doesn't mean anything.. but still might give some people an idea that we can beat both of them... watched richlands on film today and marion moved the ball well and we run a similar offense... looks to me like marion shoulda won they had that long run by #49 called back and from what i could tell i didn't see a penalty

It will be a good game. It always is betwix the two schools. I talked to some of the players today and they are mad. And have so much fire in them. IMO if they play against every team from here out like they did against Bluefield for 4 quarters they will be playing for awhile.

hey didnt marion fumble close to the goal line on there way in to score and carroll ran it back for a score??? to make it 27-13....so really it would have been close...if marion would not have lost it..just pointing that out

The Blues played their best game of the season Friday night, and if that intensity carries over RHS should win. However, if RHS has a letdown, or if there is a lack of focus, this one could be a trap game. I'm hoping...RHS 24 CC 14.

with Bluefields speed and high powered offense they only managed to put 16 on the blues.and carroll is no where near the team of bluefield.carroll will be lucky to even score.but its raining,muddy and at carroll,so i say 28-6 richlands.

[ QUOTE ]

16... Should have been 20pts. (trip at the 10 yd line, haha)W is a W.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blues fumbled at the 1 yard line...so it could have just as easily been 20-20...who knows what would have happened in OT.

If "IFs" and "BUTs" were candy and nuts....