Congrats SWD Champs!

BigBlueAlum

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to our Big Blue---great finish!!!

Congrats to G-Men---great finish!!!

Now we are waiting for the rematch!!! Not saying this arrogantly, but with confidence and faith in our Blues!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Now we are waiting for the rematch!!! Not saying this arrogantly, but with confidence and faith in our Blues!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

what rematch? next year?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what rematch? next year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't there a possibility Richlands and Graham could face each other again in the playoffs?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what rematch? next year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't there a possibility Richlands and Graham could face each other again in the playoffs?

[/ QUOTE ]

none...zero...nada...zilch.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what rematch? next year?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

none...zero...nada...zilch.

[/ QUOTE ]

That stinks... I was really hoping for a rematch this season. Could someone explain to me how there is no chace for a rematch?

lol...Graham has to get past Marion and I'm not sure who Richlands has to play yet...but I think Marion has the #3 seed and Graham should have the #2 seed...Richlands has the #1 seed wrapped up already...I think #4 is still up in the air.

[ QUOTE ]

But i didnt see them beating Tunstall at Tunstall either. So you never know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tunstall is TERRIBLE! They won three games...Dan River (1-8), Blueston (1-8), and Magna Vista (0-9). Patrick Co. isn't good by any means, but they are better than Tunstall. Martinsville should have no problem with Patrick Co. though.

I want to be the first to put my foot in my mouth. Before the season I said that I predicted the G-men to go 3-7. You guys have played your tails off and made it to the playoffs when alot of people doubted you because of how you young you are. I being one of them. Keep pounding and see how the playoffs come out. No one seems to be head and shoulders above anyone. THANKS FOR PROVING ME WRONG!!!!

The Winner of Richlands vs. #4 will play the winner of Graham(#2) vs. Marion(#3). And since richlands is the number one seed based on points, im pretty sure that means that the second round game would be, once again, Graham at Richlands.

i was just being sarcastic with the Richlands folks...sorry if it caused any confusion, but anyway you are correct if they both Graham and Richlands win the first round games there would be a re-match Graham @ Richlands.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Ok Lance, a little help here, are you saying if Richlands and Graham win their first round playoff games, these two WON'T be playing each other for the regional championship?

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just being sarcastic with the Richlands folks...sorry if it caused any confusion, but anyway you are correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, Didnt catch the sarcasm in your post. My bad man.