Congrats SWD Champs!

BigBlueAlum

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know the teams from region 4 div 3

but what about region 3 div 3? 4 teams from each region 3 and 4 will be in and i was wandering which teams from region 3 are in for sure.

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands, Graham, Marion, and either Martinsville or Patrick Co. whoever wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the region 4 teams...he asked about the region 3 teams...or was that sarcasm again?!?! haha j/k

[ QUOTE ]

what teams from region 3 are in?im thinking stuarts draft,re lee,brookeville.anyone else for sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

Click the "Main Index" link at the top of the board...look down the list of forums...check out the Playoff Pairings and Results forum. Region III playoffs begin this week.

Link for those too lazy to look...

http://www.swvasports.com/forum/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=Playoffs

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands, Graham, Marion, and either Martinsville or Patrick Co. whoever wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the region 4 teams...he asked about the region 3 teams...or was that sarcasm again?!?! haha j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

god...i need to just go on to bed...lol...my bad, misread that one.

[ QUOTE ]

i was just being sarcastic with the Richlands folks...sorry if it caused any confusion, but anyway you are correct if they both Graham and Richlands win the first round games there would be a re-match Graham @ Richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lance, you and G-Man are hanging together to much!! He's corrupting you.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i was just being sarcastic with the Richlands folks...sorry if it caused any confusion, but anyway you are correct if they both Graham and Richlands win the first round games there would be a re-match Graham @ Richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lance, you and G-Man are hanging together to much!! He's corrupting you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I teach a class on sarcasm...it begins now...

Overall record is the same...Richlands beat Abingdon...but Abingdon beat Graham... head to head doesn't matter...

I look forward to Marion vs. Graham part II. Two similar teams matching up. Should be a good one. Anybody else surprised by Marion's manhandling of Abingdon? ...(look at the stats)

[ QUOTE ]

Why isn't Graham considered the SWD champs? I know they lost one, but they beat Richlands who was the other one loss team. Are they cochamps or what is the actual term here?

[/ QUOTE ]

For the umpteenth time...

If teams are tied for the district lead at the end of the season, the teams are deemed to be Co-Champions. Head to head outcomes do not matter...except for the fact that your team may have beaten the other team.

The team with the higher VHSL rating earns the "automatic bid" to represent the District in the Region playoffs.

that all has changed..Graham was offically announced the Champions after VHSL reviewed and the two teams that were tied were to play( In which we did) the winner was the Winner of the District.

[ QUOTE ]

sooooooooooooooo, if graham / richlands play it will be at Mitchell stadium?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I think that one will be in Richlands since they have more "power points". If I understand the VA playoff system correctly. Can anyone clear that up for us?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

sooooooooooooooo, if graham / richlands play it will be at Mitchell stadium?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I think that one will be in Richlands since they have more "power points". If I understand the VA playoff system correctly. Can anyone clear that up for us?

[/ QUOTE ]

Game will be played at the higher seed...RICHLANDS.

#1 Richlands

#2 Graham

#3 Marion

#4 Martinsville (probably)...