Congrats SWD Champs

superpringle2

those fans were misinformed...the district championship..if the teams have tying district records goes to the head to head comparisons....Richlands still gets number 1 seed due to power ranking points or whatever but Graham is THE ONLY district champion

Interesting. I guess I need to tell the Adminstration at RHS to take down the big sign at the entrance of the school that says "2007 SWD Champs". I wonder why they thought they won part of the championship if they infact didnt. You would think they would know if they had won or not. Are you sure that is the way it works?

i dont agree with that crap.i say give to one or the other.its ridiculous how the va system works.it needs to be totally overhauled.308 schools in va and they cant come up with a better system than that.

Im a big richlands fan!!

BUT, logic and/or common sense tells me that Graham should be district champs. In all or most sports, the #1 tiebreaker is head to head. But as we all know. VHSL is not too bright LOL.

Anyway, i hope richlands and graham both win because I would love to see a rematch. Good luck to both teams!!!

It wasnt confusing at all until some people starting say that they knew for a fact that Graham was the only champs. Oh well, the district championship is only for bragging rights anyway...we will see who really deserves it in the playoffs.

[ QUOTE ]

they are co-champs...why is that so confusing? lol. Not the first time that it's happened.

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry Lance but we are no longer co-champs, vhsl went back and reviewed it and they came to the conclusion since we both had the same record in the district it would go to head to head..crowning graham the only champion

What is the big deal? Champs-Co-champs. There is no dishonor in sharing a title with Richlands. The only thing that matters at this point is Graham and Marion.If you want any true bragging rights Quit worrying about district and focus on getting thru the rest of the season as winners! Not whiners.

[ QUOTE ]

What is the big deal? Champs-Co-champs. There is no dishonor in sharing a title with Richlands. The only thing that matters at this point is Graham and Marion.If you want any true bragging rights Quit worrying about district and focus on getting thru the rest of the season as winners! Not whiners.

[/ QUOTE ]Oh dont worry..we will be ready for marion..i can bet you that

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

they are co-champs...why is that so confusing? lol. Not the first time that it's happened.

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry Lance but we are no longer co-champs, vhsl went back and reviewed it and they came to the conclusion since we both had the same record in the district it would go to head to head..crowning graham the only champion

[/ QUOTE ]

The VHSL doesn't determine how the district is won and could care less...the SWD school's administrators determine how the district is won.

By the power vested in the SWD school's administrators under the name of the VHSL, they now pronounce you Co-Champions...just don't kiss the bridesmaid...

The VHSL only determines who makes the playoffs and how teams are seeded in the playoffs.