Congrats SWD Champs

superpringle2

[ QUOTE ]

What is the big deal? Champs-Co-champs. There is no dishonor in sharing a title with Richlands. The only thing that matters at this point is Graham and Marion.If you want any true bragging rights Quit worrying about district and focus on getting thru the rest of the season as winners! Not whiners.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for looking through your windshield to what lies ahead and not through the rear view mirror at what was!!

[ QUOTE ]

I agree...Right now it shouldnt matter who won the SWD because both teams are in the playoffs. I just really hope Richlands and Graham can win their first round games so we can see a rematch!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you imagine what will happen to this message board with a Richlands/Graham rematch--G-Man will have to keep a bucket of ice handy to keep the circuits cool. LOL

So, BLUEFIELD is technically the SWVA champs!!! We should settle it that way! just give us the trophy this year fellas. How did William Campbell do in there regional conference?

If Bluefield is the best double "A" team in WV, double "A" must be weak. I saw a very average team get the breaks when needed to beat Richlands with a last second field goal. Thats not much to toot your horn about! How many total yards did Bluefield have? Ahhh......180 something? Gee, now thats a powerhouse offense! Ponder who? 1 catch. Bluefield snuck out of Richlands with a win....I think they should just be grateful with that "W".

Pleeezzz....don't start this. It was a hard fought game but Blfd. won. Both teams are in their respective playoffs in different states..... to mention a great kid as Ponder in a negative way is totally out of line. Don't drag Richlands into your battle.

I wasn't downing Ponder. He just didn't show as advertised. RHS defense shut the potent offense of Bluefield down. I'm just posting an opinion of what I witnessed a few weeks ago. I believe many others would agree with that opinion. I not saying that Bluefield doesn't belong in the playoffs......just it must be a weak year in 2A ball in WV. I think you need to relax....

[ QUOTE ]

I wasn't downing Ponder. He just didn't show as advertised. RHS defense shut the potent offense of Bluefield down. I'm just posting an opinion of what I witnessed a few weeks ago. I believe many others would agree with that opinion. I not saying that Bluefield doesn't belong in the playoffs......just it must be a weak year in 2A ball in WV. I think you need to relax....

[/ QUOTE ]

Beaver just had a bad night and still won.If they were playing today,beaver would win by 3 or 4 TDs.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Beaver just had a bad night and still won.If they were playing today,beaver would win by 3 or 4 TDs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hurry! Run to the nearest toilet, stick your head in and flush. That way all that crap ends up where it needs to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hurry! Run to the nearest toilet, stick your head in and flush. That way all that crap ends up where it needs to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That was hilarious! hahaha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i opened the lid,crapped and flushed.and it looked like a blue tornader going down slowly.especially real blue because i have that blue bottle in my tank.

dont even start the Bluefield is better than any team in VA because they beat the defending champs bs...if that was true..then Graham would be the best in VA because they beat Richlands too..and they didnt need a last second field goal...let the fun begin...

I think Bluefield would have a very good cahnce of winning a state title in VA this season...they are a great team, and Im sure they would be very competitive in VA any season. Who cares? We should all just be happy that we have such great football in this area.

Why would they be playing Salem? Thye are smaller than Richlands so they would probably be Division 3 or lower. Im saying they would be very competitive in their respective class in VA. I wasnt saying they could beat anyone in VA, just saying they would be very competitive with the schools with similar size.

[ QUOTE ]

We should all just be happy that we have such great football in this area.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! Good luck and safe travels to the blues the rest of the playoffs! Bring another one back to the SWD!

ho hum...west virginia is better than virginia... virginia is better than west virginia.... sam old broken record.

YOU CANT COMPARE THE WV AND VA SYSTEMS. EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT. THEY ARE APPLES AND ORANGES

VIRGINIA HAS THEYRE SYSTEM AND PLAYOFFS THAT WV SCHOOLS WILL NEVER PLAY IN.

WEST VIRGINIA HAS THEYRE SYSTEM AND PLAYOFFS THAT VA SCHOOLS WILL NEVER PLAY IN.

LEAVE BEAVER OUT OF THIS SW DISTRICT CHAMPION DEBATE.

OPINIONS ARE LIKE A$$HOLES!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

ho hum...west virginia is better than virginia... virginia is better than west virginia.... sam old broken record.

YOU CANT COMPARE THE WV AND VA SYSTEMS. EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT. THEY ARE APPLES AND ORANGES

VIRGINIA HAS THEYRE SYSTEM AND PLAYOFFS THAT WV SCHOOLS WILL NEVER PLAY IN.

WEST VIRGINIA HAS THEYRE SYSTEM AND PLAYOFFS THAT VA SCHOOLS WILL NEVER PLAY IN.

LEAVE BEAVER OUT OF THIS SW DISTRICT CHAMPION DEBATE.

OPINIONS ARE LIKE A$$HOLES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're such an opinion! j/k

I dont think anyone was saying one state was better then another. Some one from Bluefield stated they thought Bluefield should win the SWD. They were joking of course. SO I said that I thought Bluefield was good enough to compete for a Va state title this season...thats all. Not that big of a deal...no one was getting bent out of shape about it until you came along. Of course everyone has an opinion, that is sort of what this board is for...so people can post them.