Beaver vs. Scott - Friday, 11/23, 730

sanctagon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the tractor warmed up and the feeding done. I just put on my new bib overalls, put my 30 06 up for the day charged the battery’s for my camera and packed my lunch and dinner biscuits for this long trip. I am just about to leave for Wayne with a wagon full of hay and Maverick fans (mostly plowboy Moms and Dads) in tow.

To all of the James Monroe fans and players have a safe trip and GO PLOWBOYS.

To the Bluefield fans and players, Great win last night and good luck next week.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

30-30 marlin. with the side ejection, it makes the 30-30 the ultimate deer rifle for monroe county!

I do use a 270 sometimes but in Monroe county a 30 30 is known as a pie pan gun, that is it won't dent a pie pan at 150 yards. Have a good one guys I can't type on the blackberry and drive the tractor at the same time.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

well if i ever get a 150 yard shot in monroe county ill let you know...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i occasionally use a 30.06, but i prefer the feel of a 3030, not to mention it has a cowboy feel to it...

actually i prefer the Bulgarian and Polish guns over the Russian ones..hahah when i step into the woods, i 'speak' to the deer, i say to them do not run, you will just die tired!

thats a sniper units motto