Beaver vs. Scott - Friday, 11/23, 730

sanctagon

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

just wondering..is the roberts guy white or black?

[/ QUOTE ]

Roberts is Caucasian.

[/ QUOTE ]ok...didn't mean anything by it..just wondering

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely fine. I took nothing more out of it other than a simple question.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Roberts is Caucasian.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah right...you RACIST!! haha j/k

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

Roberts is much better than Evans and better than any back who ever wore a JM, Peterstown or Union jersey. Without Roberts, Scott wouldn't have won three games this year.

------------

You can add Graham & Bluefield to that list also...

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying Roberts is better than the likes of Charlie Tynes, Yubrenelle Isabelle, Donald Amaker, Cortez Martin, Bill Dudley, and Ahmad Bradshaw? The last two of whom went on to play in the NFL.

[/ QUOTE ]

------------------

Yes I am....

[/ QUOTE ]

Your credibility just went to zero.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know credibility was built on opinions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

Not on opinions, credibility is built on life experiences seasoned with integrity

[/ QUOTE ]

Not when you are talking about someone’s football knowledge on a message board. If someone makes really off the wall statement all the time (not saying that Willie does) then their credibility is tarnished. But, then again who cares..because it is just that...a message board. Dont worry about it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Roberts is Caucasian.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]where were you today??? i had to eat my lunch alone..:(

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

Roberts is much better than Evans and better than any back who ever wore a JM, Peterstown or Union jersey. Without Roberts, Scott wouldn't have won three games this year.

------------

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying Roberts is better than the likes of Charlie Tynes, Yubrenelle Isabelle, Donald Amaker, Cortez Martin, Bill Dudley, and Ahmad Bradshaw? The last two of whom went on to play in the NFL.

[/ QUOTE ]

------------------

Yes I am....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

Not on opinions, credibility is built on life experiences seasoned with integrity

[/ QUOTE ]

Not when you are talking about someone’s football knowledge on a message board. If someone makes really off the wall statement all the time (not saying that Willie does) then their credibility is tarnished. But, then again who cares..because it is just that...a message board. Dont worry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone thinks these boards are going to help their credibility, they are living in a fantasy world. I could care less if anyone agrees with me. If we all agreed, we wouldn't need these boards.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Roberts is Caucasian.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I told you I wouldnt be there this week. But, don't worry...I'll be back next week smile.gif Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

------------

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

------------------

Yes I am....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's what it is, I'll be OK....

[/ QUOTE ]

The only "life experiences seasoned with integrity" that Willie has ever been involved with are the times he didn't steal his buddies' sheep...BAH!!!!

http://tristatepreps.rivals.com/showmsg....606&style=1

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

------------

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

------------------

Yes I am....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone thinks these boards are going to help their credibility, they are living in a fantasy world. I could care less if anyone agrees with me. If we all agreed, we wouldn't need these boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point exactly...Who cares if you have "credibiity" on a message board. It is all for fun...none of us are experts, just here to give our two cents...no matter how off they may be.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

------------

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

------------------

Yes I am....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My ponit exactly...Who cares if you have "credibiity" on a message board. It is all for fun...none of us are experts, just here to give our two cents...no matter how off they may be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodness fellas--didn't mean to ruffle any feathers--should have only given two cents worth and not three. LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Roberts is Caucasian.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I told you I wouldnt be there this week. But, don't worry...I'll be back next week smile.gif Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

[/ QUOTE ]ohh..i must have missed that. you missed some great turkey subs though..i feel sorry for ya. haha i'll try not to check out next tuesday just for you.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

------------

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

------------------

Yes I am....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only "life experiences seasoned with integrity" that Willie has ever been involved with are the times he didn't steal his buddies' sheep...BAH!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonder if PestControl will ever make an appearance over this way? "Weeeeeeeee!" LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

------------

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

------------------

Yes I am....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My ponit exactly...Who cares if you have "credibiity" on a message board. It is all for fun...none of us are experts, just here to give our two cents...no matter how off they may be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodness fellas--didn't mean to ruffle any feathers--should have only given two cents worth and not three. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

The only feathers ruffled here belong to the turkey I'm going to devour on Thursday. laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

------------

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

------------------

Yes I am....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry GMan you will get your turn with the sheep...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

the last 2 pages of this thread were incredibly stupid, but i loved them!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I lost my credibility and my common sense on that thread. I said that the Roberts kid was better then anything that Bluefiekd & Graham ever had. I still do. I was talking about high school. What else could I have been talking about, he is still in school.(duh, common sense)

Then the name Bill Dudley came up. Comparing what Bill Dudley did to what Roberts is doing, wait. Bill DDudley is eighty five years old, Roberts is about seventeen. Well you see what I mean.

If this is what gives you credibility and common sense, I don't want none of it. This just shows to what extent some will go to put a kid down that is better then anyone they have ever had on their team. Please don't preach credibility and common sense to me. When you get some , I will listen.....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I lost my credibility and my common sense on that thread. I said that the Roberts kid was better then anything that Bluefiekd & Graham ever had. I still do. I was talking about high school. What else could I have been talking about, he is still in school.(duh, common sense)

Then the name Bill Dudley came up. Comparing what Bill Dudley did to what Roberts is doing, wait. Bill DDudley is eighty five years old, Roberts is about seventeen. Well you see what I mean.

If this is what gives you credibility and common sense, I don't want none of it. This just shows to what extent some will go to put a kid down that is better then anyone they have ever had on their team. Please don't preach credibility and common sense to me. When you get some , I will listen.....

[/ QUOTE ]

He isn't better than Ahmad Bradshaw, and I could name about 5 other players that he isn't better than off the top of my head. Willie, quit hatin. And trek outside of Monroe County every once in a while, you might be suprised at what you see.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i wont preach common sense, but i will tell you he is not the best player. IMO he isnt even the best player in the state, thats Josh Jenkins.

Most valuable player is roberts though, without him his team would be horrible.

But he is not better than the likes of Charlie Tynes, Ahmad Bradshaw, Yubrenal Isabelle who all started for DI schools.

[ QUOTE ]

Willie is just pissed because G-Man said that Monroe County hero and legend Ben Thornton wasn't as good as Roberts.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he was from Bluefield he would be the greatest thing since white bread...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Willie is just pissed because G-Man said that Monroe County hero and legend Ben Thornton wasn't as good as Roberts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer wheat...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer wheat...

[/ QUOTE ]

honey wheat.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We all know that if Roberts played for Bluefield then James Monroe would have the "athletes" to stop him.