Beaver vs. Scott - Friday, 11/23, 730

sanctagon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This final four, IMO, is true of the toughest four teams in AA. All are capable of winning the title. These final three games will come down to some crucial turnovers or penalties. I look for all three games to be close.

Mark it down........this will be a close one! Jordan Roberts smoked the beavers defense for tons of rushing yardage last time. This time, the whole team shows up. This will be an amazing game to go watch! Good luck both sides.

I think Bluefield will pull this one out. Roberts will most likely have another good game but he wont win the game for them like he has done all year long. I think Bluefield will run over Scott's defense like they did in the regular season and win by 9 or 10.

[ QUOTE ]

I just want to take this time to wish beaver the best of luck against scott. If you guys play like you are capable of playing you wont have any thing to worrie about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the support RHSChamps04 and likewise to Richlands,It would be great if both BHS and RHS won the state titles from two different states only 45 miles apart.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I just want to take this time to wish beaver the best of luck against scott. If you guys play like you are capable of playing you wont have any thing to worrie about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the support RHSChamps04 and likewise to Richlands,It would be great if both BHS and RHS won the state titles from two different states only 45 miles apart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks rabidbeaver like that post!! Go Blues/Go Beavers!!

[ QUOTE ]

Mark it down........this will be a close one! Jordan Roberts smoked the beavers defense for tons of rushing yardage last time. This time, the whole team shows up. This will be an amazing game to go watch! Good luck both sides.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jordan Roberts is "THE WHOLE TEAM" for Scott...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jordan Roberts is "THE WHOLE TEAM" for Scott...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea no kidding. Jordan Roberts is to Scott what BJ Evans was to tolsia last season

BTW: Gman how was that tech game?

He is there go to guy..............but in football, no one player can be the "whole team" and the team be successful. If he is whole team.....then Bluefield should have an easy time stopping him on Friday. We'll see. I say Bluefield by 14

[ QUOTE ]

He is there go to guy..............but in football, no one player can be the "whole team" and the team be successful. If he is whole team.....then Bluefield should have an easy time stopping him on Friday. We'll see. I say Bluefield by 14

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe any team will have an easy time stopping this kid. He is a outstanding back and no matter how good of a defense you run, he will find holes and gain yards. I think Bluefield will pull this one out with a win by less than 14 points.

I believe that Bluefield will win this one a little easier than people are thinking. When Bluefield played Scott the first time this year there wasn't that much emphasis on the game. Bluefield had just come off two huge wins, beating Richlands and James Monroe, and had already clinched home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Beating Scott handily and shutting down Jordan Roberts last year probably didn't help either. The first meeting was essentially a "trap game" to say the least.

I hope that Bluefield will come out on Friday night with a fire inside them because they know that are one step closer to the championship to which they have been working towards all year. According to Brooks' quote in Bluefield Daily Telegraph, they really take "pride" in their defense and I see Bluefield taking this as a challenge and trying to make a statement.

Roberts truly is their team. He is the best player on defense, only player on offense and returns kicks and punts. I do believe that this week Bluefield will limit him to less than he had when they played in the regular season. I'll say Scott only puts up 12. Scott's defense is weak and I dont know what Bluefield will score. Everyone else is making a close score estimation for the game so ill guess close...even though I am most sure Bluefield could win big. I'll say 27-12 Bluefield.

[ QUOTE ]

For the people who attended the Bluefield/Scott game earlier in the season. Was Roberts high yard total mostly due to the fact that Bluefield didn't wrap up on him properly and missed tackles?

[/ QUOTE ]

that and the fact that he was QB and had the QB read...QB draw...and he actually threw it a few times...he is a very smart player though...