Richlands VS Marion

Blues_56

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i dont think richlands line will be able to handle marion's line.they are better than people think.and its hard to beat a GOOD team twice in same season.marion wont make the same mistakes as they did in the first game.marion couldve won that game,but come up a little short.marion is well coached.i look for marion to pull the upset.

MHS 21

RHS 20 good luck marion

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at that first Marion and Richlands game and it truly could've went either way...I hope you're right.

[/ QUOTE ] Final: RHS 39 MHS 20 The last 2 TD's by Marion were scored on The RHS JV...the game wasn't close. 39-0 in 4th before the subs came in. RHS is finally peaking, and just at the right time.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The Brookville Bees. More then likely at 1:30 next saturday at Ernie Hicks Stadium.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heard it will be a away game...

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be...for Brookville.

Region III hosted last season, as Richlands played at Hidden Valley. Since it alternates each year between region III and Region IV, Region IV will host this season... meaning the game will be at Richlands.

Congrats to our AWESOME BLUES!!! We now await the Brookville Bees!!! As for the Marion team, you came back into the SWD with a big bang and had a great season. We are glad you are back with us and hope you guys continue to build on this great year.