Richland's & Brookville

TRUEBLUE

Richlands will be up against another tuff opponent coming this Saturday. The quarter back is around 6'5 he seema to be and accurate quarter back but there reciever have been a little sluggish at late.

There tail back is Caleb Jennings made over but from what i've checked on a little faster. Coach Palmer and Coach Wes has Richland's defense hitting on all cylinders, Snake will come up with something to match there speed. The pass two weeks Richland's offence has came into a zone Joel looks like a different player are different looks in the back field running the ball good and thats opened up the passing attack. Joel as looked like a clutch player in the playoff. It also helps when you have a slew of recievers Austin, Matt Drew, Kevin,coming on strong. Keeping the leader Wicks in the game abig key. He's a big game player. And as I end congrats to both sides iof the line you stood up strong the last two weeks. Think smart and focus this coming week GOOD LUCK BLUES

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds to me like the winner of this game will be the heavy favorite in game 14. brookville appears to be a very formidable opponent. i personally think richlands is peaking at the right time and pick them win. however if we give brookville the same gifts we gave marion they will capitalize and its game over. maybe we can get ole richlandsalum to give us a little r-3 inside?

When you're still playing in wk.13 of HS football....it's going to be a challenge. The teams you're mtg. at this stage are there for a reason....but you have to have the confidence that you can rise to each new challenge be it speed, size, or whatever you want to insert in the equation.

The Richlands team will be ready to play....most of us know the story of a young boy that didn't fear mtg. a much larger opponent.

Brookville will come to the Ernie having confidence also....it should be a great game to watch.

GO BLUES GA 'NADO

the winner of this game will be playing a team most likly up torge Virginia Beach. Theres a young man up there that has over 6,000 yards rusing in his high school career.

Commitment & Pride Focus this week and play with PRIDE

[ QUOTE ]

We have played three good teams this year, Bluefield, Graham and Marion. We are 2 and 2. This game with Brookville will be a real playoff game. Anyone's guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

The competition from these teams has helped lift Richlands to where we are at now. The physical nature of Marion and Graham and the speed of Bluefield, lets hope it shows well for Southwest Virginia and Southern WV football.

[ QUOTE ]

correct. we went to a band comp. there this year. Its a relativly new school. I think it said built in like 97. Correct me if im wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK...WRONG! I love doing that to you! LOL

The school "building" might be new but Brookville High School has been around since 1926.

Monticello is a newer school, opening in 1998.

[ QUOTE ]

Where in this post has any Richlands person said anything about looking past brookville.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really that stupid??? Just read. Lots of talk about the "next" game against the winner of Monticello and Poquoson. That's what I would call looking past Brookville...

[ QUOTE ]

the winner of this game will be playing a team most likly up torge Virginia Beach. Theres a young man up there that has over 6,000 yards rusing in his high school career.

Commitment & Pride Focus this week and play with PRIDE

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The winner will play either Poquoson or Monticello. Who is this 6000 yd back and what is his team?

[/ QUOTE ]

All that was being disscussed was the other side of the bracket. No one said that Richalnds would be playing the team to win out of region I/II they were just talking aboutt he teams playing. We are all just fans talking about the other playoff teams...we arent playing the game, nor are we saying that we will be playing in two weeks.

ATTENTION RICHLANDS FANS:

We are to no longer talk about any other playoff teams besides Brookville, because if you do then you are apparently "overlooking" Brookville. This is no longer a football disscussion board...it is now a gameplan board.