Bluefield v. James Monroe -- 2007 WV AA State Championship game

Bluefield_Rules

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

You do realize this could be Bluefield's worst nightmare and James Monroe's wettest dream should James Monroe pull the upset...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it would be their wettest dream. It could also be their worst nightmare if Bluefield ends their season again...

While i sorta hate to see JM even make it to Wheeling, it would be like salt in a wound for the Beavers to end their season AGAIN but to do it this time in Wheeling....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You do realize this could be Bluefield's worst nightmare and James Monroe's wettest dream should James Monroe pull the upset...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it would be their wettest dream. It could also be their worst nightmare if Bluefield ends their season again...

[/ QUOTE ]

It wouldn't be my worst nightmare. When you've never been to Wheeling, just getting there is a big win. I'm happy with however it turns out next Friday. smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wouldn't be my worst nightmare. When you've never been to Wheeling, just getting there is a big win. I'm happy with however it turns out next Friday. smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope your team has the same attitude then. Bluefield is going to win, you can go just to be there... wink.gif

We-he-ell!!!

Greetings from Rockford, Illinios. You want to talk about nerve-racking the last couple of hours!!!

Called my dad just in time to hear my Mavericks get the game-winning interception, talk about good timing. What we understand from this point is it ain't over. We still have one more game, and boy is that trip up te turnpike going to be a good one.

God-willing, it will be even sweeter coming home!

I love it. A Bluefield/James Monroe rematch in Wheeling. This is unchartered territory for JM. Wayne was 12-0 going into tonight's game with 18 straight wins so this win is huge. The Mavericks have finally made it to Wheeling!!! And it feels real good.

[ QUOTE ]

While i sorta hate to see JM even make it to Wheeling, it would be like salt in a wound for the Beavers to end their season AGAIN but to do it this time in Wheeling....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you hate to see JM go to Wheeling. Now you can't say we haven't beeen there. As far as losing in Wheeling, well you know how it feels, you've lost there enough....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you hate to see JM go to Wheeling. Now you can't say we haven't beeen there. As far as losing in Wheeling, well you know how it feels, you've lost there enough....

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, Willie. What have you just done......???? smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and the drive/ride home after losing is HELL. I'm sorry you'll have to experience that, but better you than us...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

expected that kind of comment....

i dont think that the blu faithful will see this as an easy win for the title. this willbe intense...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-------------------------

Just stating a fact....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree... i think the REAL fans for BLU and JM know the implications of this game

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-------------------------

Just stating a fact....

[/ QUOTE ]

FACT??????????? How is it a fact???????