No competition

goldenwave_05

Grundy is gonna go undefeated this year and win the district regular season and tournament no questions asked .. i think they will win a game in region and probably go to state..maybe even win state...i think gelentser should go somewhere at least D1 AA but i hear alotta schools are lookin at him and seth lowe..but yeah if any of yall think you can deal with these grundy boys get at me

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant hind the facts i think your right they are that good. i dont know if they will go undefeated but if they do have anything in the L colum it wont be more than 2 or 3. i think they will go a long way

Let's at least wait until Grundy has play a conference game before you give them the Championship and say that their is no competition. I think some one might beat them before the regular season is over.

you know what i am so sick and tired of hearing about bluefiled who cares what they can do to teams in virginia and let me guess there population is way over 437 which is what grundy has.....so man give me a break u are a joke and just need to shut up

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Blufield might play with some of the teams who have went to the state finals and semi finals from this area the last 20 years, but overall Southern West virginia basketball is horiable compared to Swva bball. Overall Swva basketball blows, but for the teams thats good, they are damn good. just my opinion.

[ QUOTE ]

Southern West virginia basketball is horiable compared to Swva bball

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd put Bluefield, Beckley,Wyoming East, Westside, Logan, etc. up against anyone that Southwestern Virginia has to offer. And I'd put Beckley up against anyone that the state of Virginia has to offer, including the big schools of NOVA and the Tidewater year in and year out...

Southern West Virginia basketball sucks? yeah, thats funny. hilarious actually. Id love to see any virginia team from this area compete with Bluefield, Logan, Wyoming East, Westside, Beckley, Princeton, Mount View. anyone...you can chose. I would pay money to see a whole bunch of ignorant people get shown up by true basketball. This area of virginia has nothing in basketball and should not even be considered to have better teams than this part of WV.

thanks for the good laugh.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Southern West virginia basketball is horiable compared to Swva bball

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd put Bluefield, Beckley,Wyoming East, Westside, Logan, etc. up against anyone that Southwestern Virginia has to offer. And I'd put Beckley up against anyone that the state of Virginia has to offer, including the big schools of NOVA and the Tidewater year in and year out...

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I have to thank you. I haven't laughed that hard in months...