Richlands 24 Brookville 14 FINAL

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

game will be at 12:00

div 1, div 3, & div 5 games are earlier games by vhsl

from what i heard tonight games will be this way from now on

[/ QUOTE ]

not decided yet. Looks like all the "smaller schools" games will start at the same time, but they might flip them to the night-cap.

Wow, I appreciate all the offers to take me up. I was just kidding though. I may very well make the trip up next weekend, I always enjoy a good football game with everything on the line. Whether I make it or not good luck to the Blues, and thanks again to all those that offered a ride. Safe travels to all of you, remember to enjoy the ride b/c that's part of what makes the journey special.

[ QUOTE ]

Wow, I appreciate all the offers to take me up. I was just kidding though. I may very well make the trip up next weekend, I always enjoy a good football game with everything on the line. Whether I make it or not good luck to the Blues, and thanks again to all those that offered a ride. Safe travels to all of you, remember to enjoy the ride b/c that's part of what makes the journey special.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rules hope you and Danielle can make it to Lynchburg. Need all the family members there to support the Blues!!