Richlands 24 Brookville 14 FINAL

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

sounded like Richlands hired another fine zebra crew for this game bad calls for both sides...where did they find these guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Yelp, we had enough money left over from the last game !!

WHAT A LOSER !

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Haven't seen the Virginia bracket. Who's Richlands' opponent?

[/ QUOTE ]

Monticello, they won their semifinal game 46-7.

[/ QUOTE ]DAMN!..looks like the blues are gonna have a tough opponent next week...congrats again and good luck blues

[ QUOTE ]

sounded like Richlands hired another fine zebra crew for this game bad calls for both sides...where did they find these guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the stats on penalties before questioning the officiating. There were numerous "no-calls"...interference on Fuller before half, Brookville QB past line of scrimmage on 4th qtr pass, and intentional grounding. I believe Richlands had MORE penalties. Understand you dislike Richlands but you need stats to back up your arguments...sort of like when you said Coach Mance wanted to take Pocy's coaching supplements b/c Richlands was winning (check the documented school board minutes on what was really said...think it was based on the amount of players in the program- nothing to do with winning." Have a great day...sorry about going off on a tangent, but it irks me greatly when I see the Gunz9 name b/c we know it's your OPINION instead of the facts. P. S. Didn't you use to work at RHS as a resource officer????

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]DAMN!..looks like the blues are gonna have a tough opponent next week...congrats again and good luck blues

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently Monty has a 6'6", athletic quarterback as well as a running back that has broken numerous records in his region of the state. It should be an interesting game next weekend in Lynchburg. Maybe I'll go if I can get a ride from someone... wink.gif

Hey Rules, I will give you a ride to Lynchburg, But I am going up Friday night and staying til Sunday.

I bet someone from Richlands would bring you back Saturday evening though smile.gif

Apparently Monty has a 6'6", athletic quarterback as well as a running back that has broken numerous records in his region of the state. It should be an interesting game next weekend in Lynchburg. Maybe I'll go if I can get a ride from someone... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone from the bluenecknation will give you a ride. Congratulations to Bluefield on the state title! Seriously...pm me if you want us to take you.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Our defense handled the 6'6" QB for Brookeville pretty well today. I do think Moticello will be the best team we have played this season.