Owen Schmitt = "runaway beer truck"...

GMan

4 sacks tonight by WVU...OU only allowed 11 the entire season coming into tonight..Great job defense...Alot of people don't know and I didn't either, but the announcers said WVU ranks 4th in defense this year! Great improvement from 113

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

White and Devine both over 100yds

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think Devine's kids got to stay up late enough to see him play? I'm sorry, it's a joke! It's all in a little fun, please don't kill me! grin.gif

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think Devine's kids got to stay up late enough to see him play? I'm sorry, it's a joke! It's all in a little fun, please don't kill me! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just hope Marcus Vick wasn't babysitting them. grin.gif

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

or Pacman Jones if you want to go there

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohh I went there

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats wrong with having kids when youre 19? since I know thats what youre getting at?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats wrong with having kids when youre 19? since I know thats what youre getting at?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you know what I am getting at, I don't think that there is anything wrong with having kids when you are 19. I do have a little problem when you impregnate 2 different girls in a 7 month span at the age of 16, maybe 17. I am not questioning Devine's love and/or support for his children and I think that he has a great chance to make a great life for them.

If you read the initial post, I said it was a JOKE. No one else seemed to have a problem with that post...

it's not something to joke about. he has spent everyday since he was 16 working to support those kids meanwhile being one of the most saught after recruits in history. he's had a rough time with his parents dying and his time when he rolled with the wrong crowds so there is no need to make jokes for what he has turned out to be.

You obviously need to lighten up a little bit. Devine was faced with a lot of adversity during his life, but the only thing that couldn't be helped was the death of his parents. I can only imagine how hard that would be at such a young age. But as far as the other factors such as friends, babies, and grades; all of those can be helped. Devine is lucky to be where he is today and I wish the best for him. I do not want to see him turn out to be another Henry, Pac-Man, Clarrett, Vick(s), and the others who have had the chance to have the world but drop it in an instant. Please forgive me for telling a joke and wishing the best for someone.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you know what I am getting at, I don't think that there is anything wrong with having kids when you are 19. I do have a little problem when you impregnate 2 different girls in a 7 month span at the age of 16, maybe 17. I am not questioning Devine's love and/or support for his children and I think that he has a great chance to make a great life for them.

If you read the initial post, I said it was a JOKE. No one else seemed to have a problem with that post...

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a problem with having two kids in a span of seven months, but do i blame it all on Devine? no. It take 2 to tango my freind lol. But i think your opinion that having 2 kids by age 19 is all fine and dandy is what is ruining the world. People do not realize what they can do by making stupid decisions early in life. I see it all the time that "kids" have kids and then bring them to out in public like they are a new toy they got for their birthday, showing it off. Its like a new fad to have a kid in high school.

This really isnt a knock on devine, but the world and that opinion in general. I have seen first hand kids who have been adopted and put in foster homes because they were born to a teenage couple, if they are even together. Sure, kids can turn out fine in that situation, but the odds are against them.

call me old fashioned, but i think there is alot of things wrong with having children when two people do not have a steady job, are not in a committed relationship, are still in school, and do not understand the consequences of their actions. Those kids born into those families USUALLY do have a whole lot more problems, and DO NOT deserve it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a problem with having two kids in a span of seven months, but do i blame it all on Devine? no. It take 2 to tango my freind lol. But i think your opinion that having 2 kids by age 19 is all fine and dandy is what is ruining the world. People do not realize what they can do by making stupid decisions early in life. I see it all the time that "kids" have kids and then bring them to out in public like they are a new toy they got for their birthday, showing it off. Its like a new fad to have a kid in high school.

This really isnt a knock on devine, but the world and that opinion in general. I have seen first hand kids who have been adopted and put in foster homes because they were born to a teenage couple, if they are even together. Sure, kids can turn out fine in that situation, but the odds are against them.

call me old fashioned, but i think there is alot of things wrong with having children when two people do not have a steady job, are not in a committed relationship, are still in school, and do not understand the consequences of their actions. Those kids born into those families USUALLY do not deserve it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly! Point in hand, Beavertail.

I have been trying to explain it wasn't an attack on Noel Devine. Noel Devine is very lucky that he has the opportunity to bring himself up and make a good living for his family by doing something he loves. The vast majority of teens who have children like that are not fortunate enough to do what they want to do, rather but having to make ends meet in raising a family.

Listen guys it is dumb to argue over who is worse ppl get on here and take shots at wvu and tech players but its not are jobs to judge we will leave that to god . . . all i know is when Noel is on the field he makes ppl look straight dumb

Guest BEAVERTAIL

no one said who was worse. I just said its stupid for someone to think it is fine and dandy to impregnate 2 women seven months apart before you graduate high school.

[ QUOTE ]

no one said who was worse. I just said its stupid for someone to think it is fine and dandy to impregnate 2 women seven months apart before you graduate high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

But what im saying is who are we to judge? if u want to question him on the field id understand, but not off the field it has nothing to do with us . . .

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But what im saying is who are we to judge? if u want to question him on the field id understand, but not off the field it has nothing to do with us . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

once again, i said nothing of devine, just that the way of thinking that impregnating numerous women before 18 not in marriage should not be looked as fine.

note my posts when i bashed the "way of thinking" not what noel might have done or not.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where were you when everyone was joking about Jamie Lynn Spears being pregnant. You didnt seem to have a problem then... whats the difference?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where were you when everyone was joking about Jamie Lynn Spears being pregnant. You didnt seem to have a problem then... whats the difference?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha idk man i didnt see it on here but there isnt one . . . again IF you are judging them then dont its not our place

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha idk man i didnt see it on here but there isnt one . . . again IF you are judging them then dont its not our place

[/ QUOTE ]

It was over on the general discussion board... My feeling is if you are going to go out and make some dumb mistakes then you are going to have to live with the consequences...and one of those consequences is criticism.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I said I would hit that....But last time I checked we dont have any members of the "Jamie Lynn Spears Fanclub" on this board....and if we do...then thats just weird...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I said I would hit that....But last time I checked we dont have any members of the "Jamie Lynn Spears Fanclub" on this board....and if we do...then thats just weird...

[/ QUOTE ]

So now you're judging me?!?!? You bunch of hypocrites!! wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So now you're judging me?!?!? You bunch of hypocrites!! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

as charlie brown would say, "good grief..."

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I thought ol' Pat White can't throw? Hmm...that is interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

as of right now 10 for 19 for 176 yards. That is not that impressive. Given he has made some good throws, but not that good...

[/ QUOTE ]

If Will Cole went 10-19 with 176 yards 2 Tds 0 Ints, you would say he was a great QB. Why can you just not give WVU some credit?