Owen Schmitt = "runaway beer truck"...

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Pat White > Sean Glennon

[/ QUOTE ]

If Pat White > Sean Glennon and Tim Tebow > Pat White then Tim Tebow > Sean Glennon

THE TRANSITIVE PROPERTY FINALLY WORKED IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I could have told you that man. Tim Tebow deserved the Heisman this year, and I am not trying to say anything bad about him. I am just saying that Pat White can throw the ball when he needs to. Yes, he overthrew the winning TD in the PITT game, but he has got it done it numerous times.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Pat White > Sean Glennon

[/ QUOTE ]

If Pat White > Sean Glennon and Tim Tebow > Pat White then Tim Tebow > Sean Glennon

THE TRANSITIVE PROPERTY FINALLY WORKED IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I could have told you that man. Tim Tebow deserved the Heisman this year, and I am not trying to say anything bad about him. I am just saying that Pat White can throw the ball when he needs to. Yes, he overthrew the winning TD in the PITT game, but he has got it done it numerous times.

[/ QUOTE ]

when has he thrown a pass to win the game? Im talking about tied or down late in the fourth.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

He hasn't had to because the only two games WVU has been down were the PITT game (which I mentioned) and the USF game where he was injured.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about last years USF game when he had a chance to lead his team on a game winning drive and he threw a pick?

[ QUOTE ]

What about Sean Glennon doing the same last night?

[/ QUOTE ]

What about putting Sean Glennon in the position to throw the ball when Branden Ore was gaining 5 yards a carry all game long?

TECH SUCKS [censored]!!!!!! KANSAS PROVED THAT!! GOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!! We beat the team everyone said should be in the title game soooo.... Give us credit.... we are one of the top 3 teams in the nation atleast!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What about Sean Glennon doing the same last night?

[/ QUOTE ]

What about putting Sean Glennon in the position to throw the ball when Branden Ore was gaining 5 yards a carry all game long?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will agree with you on that one man. Stinespring is VT's biggest problem.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He hasn't had to because the only two games WVU has been down were the PITT game (which I mentioned) and the USF game where he was injured.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about last years USF game when he had a chance to lead his team on a game winning drive and he threw a pick?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course White hasn't had to throw it because he is running for it. He did that against Loserville this year. 80% of his game is running.

[ QUOTE ]

TECH SUCKS [censored]!!!!!! KANSAS PROVED THAT!! GOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!! We beat the team everyone said should be in the title game soooo.... Give us credit.... we are one of the top 3 teams in the nation atleast!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember hearing USC was the team that should have been in it.

Guest JJBrickface

After the Fiesta Bowl someone asked Freshman receiver Brandon Hogan about the difference in playcalling against Pitt and Oklahoma. Hogan stated that in the 2nd half of the Pitt game that offensive coordinator Calvin McGee and called for the skinny post on 4 separate occassions but they were all vetoed by Rodriguez. He also said that Rod told White not to change the plays no matter what he saw. I think Pat is a good but not great passer, nevertheless he was held back by an ultra conservative coach.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i remember sean glennon marching tech down the field on his last drive for a TD, never got the ball back though. He did throw 2 INTs earlier, but it wasnt really with the game on the line.

It amazes me that every time something bad is said about a WVU player, instead of admitting that they did wrong, they turn it into a tech thing, about how tech did this, or sean glennon did this, or marcus vick did this...

Pat has never had the chance to actually throw due to RR and his horrible play calling and the reason his stats are not so impressive all they ever due is bubble screens, screens, and swings but i have a feeling next year we will be able to see how good of a arm he really has . . . ill be honest he needs to do some work this off season when he throws it deep he usually hits them in stride and they have dropped alot of balls deep but he did miss a few so if he works this off season comes back throws up some dixon like numbers stay healthy pick up a statue of a man doing a stiff arm and maybe he'll be playing there on sundays instead of at WR or RB . . .

and its funny how when i say something good about wvu, you say PITT HAPPENS! or u bring up some other BS about the past..... u dont congratulate us either, u say the exact same thing, u cant talk about other ppl when u do the same thing dumbass.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

no need for namecalling...

and lets recap... i congratulated WVU, especially Owen Schmitt and Stewart. check the other threads.

and about pat white, here is what i said earlier in the year...

[ QUOTE ]

pat white just makes things happen. Jarrett Brown doesnt. Ill agree that Jarrett Brown is a good QB and could start at some other schools, but there is no way he is as good as pat white. WVU goes as far as pat white does, especially since Slaton is now horrible.

Look, I cant stand WVU, and will tell you their defense is horrible, Slaton is horrible, and their stadium (its been quiet all year) is horrible, but Pat White is good. With a healthy Pat White WVU wins the game. All it takes is a little bit of room and the kid is gone. He is what makes it hard to defend WVUs spread offense...

also in the rutgers game he was 14-29 and had 1 TD and 1 INT...

[/ QUOTE ]

so for all the people saying i am hating on him, and say i dont give credit there you go... I do not think heis a good passer is all... geez.

[ QUOTE ]

and its funny how when i say something good about wvu, you say PITT HAPPENS! or u bring up some other BS about the past..... u dont congratulate us either, u say the exact same thing, u cant talk about other ppl when u do the same thing dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your posts are meaningless. You just registered today and have a total of 3 posts. You know nothing about this board and what is said on it.

But, welcome to the boards! wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your posts are meaningless. You just registered today and have a total of 3 posts. You know nothing about this board and what is said on it.

But, welcome to the boards! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He knows more than you think he does. You don't wanna make this cat mad. I seen him rip a guys guts out through his butt and his eyes fell out. LOL.

ok... our defense has sucked at times, but did awesome against oklahoma, and Pat did pretty freakin good all year through the air with the exception of 2 games and we saw how that went so yeah lol... and as far slaton we all know hes a wuss

well ur a tech fan, im a wvu fan. Idc so much about knowing this board, as long as i know my football. You are the one with meaningless posts... sticking up for a team who lost to KANSAS IN A FOOTBALL GAME!!! they are known for basketball not football!!! i mean wow, Go jayhawks they got stomped Mizzou and beat yall, hahahahaha what about that? my guess is... if ur gonna have come back for this you'll do like all HOKIES and mention the PITT game.