Owen Schmitt = "runaway beer truck"...

GMan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ppl that were here i said give it to schmit then he breaks it . . . ill put my name up for wvu head coach lol jk . . . but go coach stew im pulling for ya now . . . stay focused dont get cocky and finsh this one OU is a good team

Guest BEAVERTAIL

we have a ball game folks... Finally! lol

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nevermind.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How bout that boys? The Mountaineers have that tough Sooner defense on its heels. The D is playing amazing and the O is doing very good. Well, I think that ball was uncatchable and they tangled feet...hmm.

Also, can someone explain what the hell is wrong with these damn refs? This is bullshit, these refs are killing me. That ball was uncatchable and they just tangled feet.

Lets go Eers!!!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How bout that boys? The Mountaineers have that tough Sooner defense on its heels. The D is playing amazing and the O is doing very good. Well, I think that ball was uncatchable and they tangled feet...hmm.

Also, can someone explain what the hell is wrong with these damn refs? This is bullshit, these refs are killing me. That ball was uncatchable and they just tangled feet.

Lets go Eers!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

oklahoma has like 13 penalties, i know a few werent called, but i dont think you can complain at all.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

I thought ol' Pat White can't throw? Hmm...that is interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

as of right now 10 for 19 for 176 yards. That is not that impressive. Given he has made some good throws, but not that good...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Is that your excuse for OU losing man? Come on now...

[/ QUOTE ]

did i say that was an excuse? No. I just think every game you complain about the refs...

Don't give me that [censored] man. These refs have missed so many obvious calls. Even the announcers have mentioned it.

That last PI call, that ball was 7 yards away and 3 yards out of bounds? That is a crap call. Well look, it has helped OU score...hmm.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Don't give me that [censored] man. These refs have missed so many obvious calls. Even the announcers have mentioned it.

That last PI call, that ball was 7 yards away and 3 yards out of bounds? That is a crap call. Well look, it has helped OU score...hmm.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious??? how could you ever know if he could have caught the ball when he got held???

What about the WVU player who hit the OU player after the play?

Sure OU is getting penalized for holds, blocks in the back, illegal formations and such... but WVU is doing stupid stuff. i know of at least 4 unsportsmanlike penalties. Refs just dont miss those my friend.

Alot of people on this board counted WVU out..and I just want to say never count out a team that has that much talent and speed..they have proved that they are one of the best teams in the country..yea, they lost to pitt...USC lost to Stanford..it happens...GO WVU!!