The G-Men

Majorr_Gunzz

[ QUOTE ]

How are we gonna look next year boys? who are we returing.We didn't lose many seniors so that will be great

[/ QUOTE ]

Giving an honest assessment? I'd say about the same as this year. I think we will lose the first 3, and win the rest with the exception being a loss to Marion. 2009 should be a good year for Graham, but I see the out of district schedule killing us once again in 08.

[ QUOTE ]

How are we gonna look next year boys? who are we returing.We didn't lose many seniors so that will be great

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, even though they didn't lose many seniors, they've lost some really key players. I'm not sure who, if anyone, will be able to step up and replace those guys. IMO, I don't think next season will be as good record-wise as this season...I'm going on the low side of .500 as my predicition for next year...4-6...

The G-Men will be returning alot of key players next year.. Qb Dave Marrs, RB Dominic Lane, RB Ronnie Scott, OT Josh Halsey, C Alex Marrs, DE's Tony and Casey Barreras (sp?) DB's Austin Bokish, Aj Jeffers, LB Zach Mickel, TE Torren Byrd, DL's Josh Mooney, Darius Carper, Josh Halsey, Cole Davis, and alot more to mention.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Heard throught the wire that the G-men will be testing the spread next year. any truth to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope the g-men will be sticking to their old fashion hard nosed run game wishbone style

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't 2001...

[ QUOTE ]

besides blacksburg,that was the worst game Graham played that year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Game started out great for Graham that year...If I recall, Harrisonburg was "chop-blocking" the whole game and it never got called.

i went to that game,and i video taped it.and i can tell you harrisonburg didnt beat Graham,graham beat themselves with paco up the middle and not running the spread the way they should have.thats what got them there.

[ QUOTE ]

The G-Men will be returning alot of key players next year.. Qb Dave Marrs, RB Dominic Lane, RB Ronnie Scott, OT Josh Halsey, C Alex Marrs, DE's Tony and Casey Barreras (sp?) DB's Austin Bokish, Aj Jeffers, LB Zach Mickel, TE Torren Byrd, DL's Josh Mooney, Darius Carper, Josh Halsey, Cole Davis, and alot more to mention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham will be better than last year.and no team in the swd will beat them.