WHo will win the Super Bowl...Let's take a poll....

futbolking

Who Wins?  

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here how I see it. With the perdiction whats it really matter, The Giants aren't Roger Goodell there not there to just hand the trophy over to the Pats. This will be a good game and close one I think. The Giants win by 3. Bring the trophy back to the NFC EAST. From a skins fan go Giants.

i say Jacobs gets hurt in the first half and Ahmad takes over the game but the Giants fall short...Ahmad finishes with 100+ yards and a TD but the Pats win it with a last second field goal...38-35

[ QUOTE ]

i say Jacobs gets hurt in the first half and Ahmad takes over the game but the Giants fall short...Ahmad finishes with 100+ yards and a TD but the Pats win it with a last second field goal...38-35

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a great prediction. I second it.

1. Perfect season ranting by the media is over for the Pats

2. Eli (Mr. Can't Get it Done) does get it done

3. The Giants defense proves if you think you can...you

usually can.

4. Congrats to Ahmad Bradshaw for bringing another SB ring to the SWD.

Im happy to see Ahmad do well but i really hate that the Patriots ended their season that way. I know how it feels to go undefeated and then win your championship, there is no better feeling in the world

I feel bad for the Pats to an extent, mainly because Vince Wilfork is from my home town, but they had it coming to them with all the hype. They are, by far, the best team to not win a super bowl though. hands down.

[ QUOTE ]

I feel bad for the Pats to an extent, mainly because Vince Wilfork is from my home town, but they had it coming to them with all the hype. They are, by far, the best team to not win a super bowl though. hands down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well feel good for the Giants because Ahmad Bradshaw is from your hometown now!!

[ QUOTE ]

They are, by far, the best team to not win a super bowl though. hands down.

[/ QUOTE ]

im gonna go with a Gman quote and say big deal..its like being the tallest midget...

[ QUOTE ]

Patriots are an excelent team probably would have beat the giant s9-10 times

[/ QUOTE ]

Judging from the game I saw last night....I think you must've had a little too much of the bubbly while watching the game...

I seriously am happy for Eli. I have always felt bad for him in the sense that he has been bashed pretty much ever since he has entered the league, and not to mention the success of his brother. Being compared to Peyton Manning, almost every quarterback will fail. Eli has an excellent shot for a good career in the NFL if he can continue to develop and be the mature quarterback he has been for the majority of this season. I haven't necessarily been a Giants fan because I like the Cowboys but I have been always been an Eli Manning fan, dating back to his college days at Ole Miss. Take Eli and throw Ahmad into the mix and I find it hard not to pull for the Giants. I attribute much of their success this season to the lack of controversy within the team (i.e. Jeremy Shockey and Tiki Barber).