WHo will win the Super Bowl...Let's take a poll....

futbolking

Who Wins?  

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see Ahmad do well and i would probably consider the Giants my second favorite NFL team. But the Patriots have been in this postition more and know what to expect. Patriots by 14.

[ QUOTE ]

The giants are up 19-16 in our vote. Somebody defend them!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fewer words spoken, usually, (ask Bill Clinton about the SC primary, lol) have more of an impact....the poll is the "defender".....

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

randy moss has 2 catches in the entire playoffs... is his mind on the trial?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

randy moss has 2 catches in the entire playoffs... is his mind on the trial?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares. They have Welker, Stallworth, and Gaffney to fill in if Moss is having an off game, or in this case, off games.

But I'm just playing devil's advocate.

I think the Giants have a great chance of winning this game. The offense is peaking at the perfect time. Plaxico is coming into his own right now with Toomer also playing well. And if Eli doesn't have a good game, there's always that formidable running back duo coming out of the G-Men's backfield (I had to say that due to the obvious yet fun play on Bradshaw's affiliation with GHS). Also, the defense is more focused than ever now. Strahan and Osi have looked good coming from the Ends. Antonio Pierce finally understands what it means to be a Giants linebacker.

Look for the Giants secondary to struggle though. That's the one area where the Patriots completely, no doubt about it, can exploit weakness in the Giants. Brady's patience plus 4 receivers with hands of gold has and will bode well for the Pats. Will it be enough though? I honestly don't think it will. They have been shaken lately. They have bent, they haven't broke, but they've bent pretty far. Example 1: Giants Stadium, Week 17 of the regular season.

I know the Giants have the talent to get a Super Bowl ring. It will be fun to see if they can do it.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10 road wins in a row....they're on the road again...They're playing their best ball of the season....they're the underdog...Nobody in the National Media is giving them much of a chance...I think they have a very good chance.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

10 road wins in a row...

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think the 10 straight road wins mean a thing when you are playing a team that has 8 straight road wins AND 11 straight home wins. haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Just defending them...like the previous poster asked me to.

Im taking the pats in this one. Something has been bothering me for the past week maybe you guys know the answer too it but why in the world are that giants talking so much trash have they been watching the pats this year or better yet have they even turned on there TVs. They need to stop talking and just play the game. I dont know about you but i wouldnt want to give any undefeated team anything that cause them to want to beat me anymore than what they already do.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Considering the patriots stive on criticism.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean "thrive"? But Plax made that prediction, where else have the Giants been talking trash? I haven't seen too much of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and what would you expect him to say when asked that question...Would anybody honestly expect him to predict them to lose??? I think too much is made of his prediction.

he predicted a win...close but a win. I think the Gmen have a shot at it. They have nothing to lose. Most people are counting them out. They really have to put some pressure on Brady. If they can make him move from the pocket and get a few sacks, they have a chance.