Ravenswood 25 Bluefield 25 Half

GMan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Deron Would never survive Coach Simons authority. Has already been kicked off the football team once.

[/ QUOTE ]

So the young man can play basketball but not football because of the different disciplinary philosophies of the coaches?...Interesting to say the least. Tells me that Havens is not big on discipline and it shows in their playing styles...i.e. shooting 3's when up by fifteen points with four minutes left in the game.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Deron Would never survive Coach Simons authority. Has already been kicked off the football team once.

[/ QUOTE ]

So the young man can play basketball but not football because of the different disciplinary philosophies of the coaches?...Interesting to say the least. Tells me that Havens is not big on discipline and it shows in their playing styles...i.e. shooting 3's when up by fifteen points with four minutes left in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is why the football team plays for state championships and the basketball team will continue to play for tournament appearances...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is why the football team plays for state championships and the basketball team will continue to play for tournament appearances...

[/ QUOTE ]

Damm!!! hokie07 you keep getting the post of the day awards...give someone else a chance.LOL.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damm!!! hokie07 you keep getting the post of the day awards...give someone else a chance.LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... When I'm good, I'm good! Its alright though rabidbeaver, I will be out of town all of next week so you have a full 7 days or so to take the title! But when I get back, I go back on top! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... When I'm good, I'm good! Its alright though rabidbeaver, I will be out of town all of next week so you have a full 7 days or so to take the title! But when I get back, I go back on top! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a deal.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And some are STILL trying to say that it isn't the coaching...