Sad night for the SWD

region4fan

[ QUOTE ]

Hidden Valley might win but Tazewell has a ballin goalie and it will take a lot to score that many on her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hidden Valley has a forward, Maddy Elder, who has almost 50 goals. She will dominate Tazewell and score at least 3 goals herself. The RRD teams are way above anyone in region III and IV.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hidden Valley might win but Tazewell has a ballin goalie and it will take a lot to score that many on her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hidden Valley has a forward, Maddy Elder, who has almost 50 goals. She will dominate Tazewell and score at least 3 goals herself. The RRD teams are way above anyone in region III and IV.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a good team player...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a good team player...

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering they have scored almost 100 goals and she has almost 20 assists, I would say she is a GREAT team player. Tazewell gets killed Thursday night.

regionIVfan is right. i was looking at the percentage and they had 80 goals for, 4 against in 13 regular season games. no team scored more than 1 goal against them in a game during regular season and closest was the last game against cave spring 2-1 at cave spring for hidden valley. they were pretty much averaging 6.16 or so goals a game against their opponents in a good district and strength of schedule. no one in our region is going to slow hidden valley's women's team down. a region I or II team may somehow be able to surprise and give them a great challenge since they will be playing on a much larger, closer to regulation size field at state's then the marion-like, hidden valley field then they are used to, but i still think they'll dominate.

btw even though it doesnt matter your stat of 29-0 is innacurate. it's 29-1 as you reported in your score updaates but you know someone was gonna point that out even as miniscule as that is.

[ QUOTE ]

regionIVfan is right. i was looking at the percentage and they had 80 goals for, 4 against in 13 regular season games. no team scored more than 1 goal against them in a game during regular season and closest was the last game against cave spring 2-1 at cave spring for hidden valley. they were pretty much averaging 6.16 or so goals a game against their opponents in a good district and strength of schedule. no one in our region is going to slow hidden valley's women's team down. a region I or II team may somehow be able to surprise and give them a great challenge since they will be playing on a much larger, closer to regulation size field at state's then the marion-like, hidden valley field then they are used to, but i still think they'll dominate.

btw even though it doesnt matter your stat of 29-0 is innacurate. it's 29-1 as you reported in your score updaates but you know someone was gonna point that out even as miniscule as that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh by the way Hidden Valley's fiels is 120x75. It is a big field not like a football field.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

29-0 is correct as he was talking about the girls...

Cave Spring 9 Bassett 0

Salem 10 Graham 0

Hidden Valley 10 Patrick Co. 0

And if you include Cave Spring's win over Carroll Co. in the opening round, the RRD girl's teams have outscored their opponents 36-0 in four games...

Also, if you want to throw the RRD boy's scores in there, 26-4 in four games, then the RRD soccer teams have outscored the rest of Region IV's "best" by a margin of 62-4 in eight games...

SAD...

It is Sad, even sadder is that if you paired The SWD soccer teams against most single A teams in the state (with the exception of the Region D teams and Fort Chiswell from Region C), the results wouldn't be much better. Still a LONG way to go for SWD soccer to catch up.

[ QUOTE ]

That's the way a soccer field should be, spread the field out and force people to play their positions!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Then tell that to your school and get off the little 3rd grade field you guys have...lol.

I have no say in where the school plays. Why don't you tell them to quit playing on that field, it'll do about as good as me telling them. I wish they could play somewhere else. When I played (which wasn't for Marion), I loved to play at Radford, because they use every inch of the width of the field.

my bad i thought he was talking about the guys and girls. i knew it was bud jeez that's even worse than i thought. i had always heard hidden valley's field was small like marion for some reason so it created a more speedball style of play so my fault on being wrong about that.