Bluefield-Graham post-game discussion.

BeaverHokie

Well "Sorry"...lets bash beaverbaseball for congratulating graham and giving my opinion...just like you graham fans post your opinions saying you saw with your own eyes..well we have eyes to..so grow up and quit trying to jump all over someone because you can't accept an opinion that doesn't match your own

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys give it a rest nothing is gonna change the outcome of this one. There are many questionable calls in this game, the phantom clip on the opening kickoff return of the 2nd half that erased a touchdown, Graham not being set on one of their touchdowns, you could go on and on but what is the point....they won...we lost...get over it. Get ready for Princetion.

Not to nitpick, but there was no phantom clip on the beavers. I happened to be watching that........it happened right in front of the Beaver bench at about the beaver 40 yard line. Definately a clip. Nice run, and a dumb penalty on us too. But there was a clip......

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Hold on... Im not gonna say if it was a TD or not, but i will say futbolking is COMPLETELY WRONG. I will also say that I was impressed with Graham, felt they played a great game, have an impressive team and took advantage of bluefield's mistakes that lost the game for them.

IF the refs knew cole's knee was down at the time of the snap, which it would have been if it was the 1.5, why wasnt the play blown dead then? I mean honestly, they couldnt have screwed that up. One, or 2 line judges should have been running in signaling 2nd down. I mean seriously during all that commotion, all the refs would have been signaling second down if they had seen his knee touch the ground. whistles would have been blowing as soon as the play had been snapped. Why would they let all that go on and then allow the fumble? If his knee was down wouldnt the fumble not count? Why did you say earlier you "thought" you saw cole fumble before he crossed the line? interesting yo udidnt see his knee touch then Anyways, you have changed your story a little bit each time so i dont know why im even arguing it. Quite rediculous claim. Schmitt worthy.

Im not gonna argue that coles didnt/ did not get in because I know what I saw/heard from the players, cole himself, and i have my own judgement which i will not post on here. I also know what Simon said after the game in regards to the play calling and it made a lot of sense and i applaud his logic as well as his apologies to the team. I also know what the Kes Blackwell thought about the play, and well, id say it goes against 99% of what most graham fans think they saw...

Edited by BEAVERTAIL

Hold on... Im not gonna say if it was a TD or not, but i will say futbolking is COMPLETELY WRONG. I will also say that I was impressed with Graham, felt they played a great game, have an impressive team and took advantage of bluefield's mistakes that lost the game for them.

IF the refs knew cole's knee was down at the time of the snap, which it would have been if it was the 1.5, why wasnt the play blown dead then? I mean honestly, they couldnt have screwed that up. One, or 2 line judges should have been running in signaling 2nd down. I mean seriously during all that commotion, all the refs would have been signaling second down if they had seen his knee touch the ground. whistles would have been blowing as soon as the play had been snapped. Why would they let all that go on and then allow the fumble? If his knee was down wouldnt the fumble not count? Why did you say earlier you "thought" you saw cole fumble before he crossed the line? interesting yo udidnt see his knee touch then Anyways, you have changed your story a little bit each time so i dont know why im even arguing it. Quite rediculous claim. Schmitt worthy.

Im not gonna argue that coles didnt/ did not get in because I know what I saw/heard from the players, cole himself, and i have my own judgement which i will not post on here. I also know what Simon said after the game in regards to the play calling and it made a lot of sense and i applaud his logic as well as his apologies to the team. I also know what the Kes Blackwell thought about the play, and well, id say it goes against 99% of what most graham fans think they saw...

I'd like to know what Kess thought too.........since he didn't call the game for the G-Men. Or at least I never heard him call the game, unless I am getting old and deaf because that sure didn't sound like him.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

I thought this was already brought up in an earlier thread? Kess was coming back to do Graham games starting this week. I did not listen to the game, i was there, Gman can attest to that, but the people at Claytor lake regulated to listening told me everything they heard, and there was graham and beaver fans there alike...

You must be old CPF...

check this out!!! I cant believe it... i thought i was right lol.

http://swvasports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12259&highlight=kess+blackwell

Yeah, I know I wrote it.But I listened to the game, and that wasn't him callin it. I don't know who that was.......Mike Baker I think. They said Kess would be there last week, but I am pretty sure that wasn't him. Maybe this week.........

Yeah, I know I wrote it.But I listened to the game, and that wasn't him callin it. I don't know who that was.......Mike Baker I think. They said Kess would be there last week, but I am pretty sure that wasn't him. Maybe this week.........

Kess is supposed to be calling the games with Mike Baker but for some reason he was not the one calling the game this past week as well as in week 1. I can't remember the guys name now, but it def was not Kess.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

well i didnt listen, but I know what was said by whoever and I think it was telling to say the least in this situation where no one will ever truly agree to what happened.

You are correct, they should've indicated that he was down by blowing the whistle, but the clock still would've ran.

I didn't hear a whistle, then I thought he might've scored, but I wasn't sure if he fumbled across the line or not. It's hard to decipher exactly what went through my head on that play. I do know I saw his knee go down, in retro-spect.

I would love for somebody to post the video.

I thought I did see him "fumble" before he crossed the goal-line, ALSO. It was hard to determine if that happened before or after he crossed the line, however.

What does my opinion matter anyway? It's the guy's in the striped shirt's opinion that matters and they made the decision. I'm just posting what I saw or thought I saw. I don't mean to offend anybody, nor to I wish to come on here and stir up controversy by posting lies. Just what I believe to have seen.

Edited by futbolking

Guest BEAVERTAIL

even in that post im not sure what you "think" you saw. Have a little too much at the tailgate before or something?

Anyways, the video will be in the VIP section if anyone wants to see it, and I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS BOARD AGAIN if his knee is down at the 1.5 yard line. MARK MY WORDS. But you will never know unless you join the VIP...

first off you dont know what you are talkin about secondly watch your tone boy. For your information I have seen at least three different films and being someone who's been around football a third of a century plus some I think that I would know when someone scores and when they don't. The problem with all of this that you are thriving on a falsehood. You are trying to hard to be a G-man... guess what you never will be, give it up...turn it a loose and except that the game was miscalled from beginning to the end. God Bless the Bluefield BEAVERS. and u too.

Edited by phatbeaver

Guest JJBrickface
I will try to convince at least one of the owners of that video to post it on youtube or somewhere.

Please do, I would appreciate that.

I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS BOARD AGAIN if his knee is down at the 1.5 yard line. "

You will be missed...

(lighten up a little, some of you folks take this way too seriously).

I'm just telling you what I saw. Hopefully, the video will clarify it for everybody so everybody will shut up once and for all. Maybe he was down at the 1? Who really cares... I thought it was the 1 1/2....but then again...it might have been the 1 and 3 / 16th....I could be wrong you know...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

this is hilarious.

if anyone actually agrees please comment.

i mean honestly, I can understand Cole being down at the foot line, inch line something like that but seriously? In your eyes he went back a yard, touched his knee to the ground, and then went into the endzone, and according to you lost the football. haha.

This isnt april 1st futbolking. I cant wait for the video. Please join the VIP.

this is hilarious.

if anyone actually agrees please comment.

i mean honestly, I can understand Cole being down at the foot line, inch line something like that but seriously? In your eyes he went back a yard, touched his knee to the ground, and then went into the endzone, and according to you lost the football. haha.

This isnt april 1st futbolking. I cant wait for the video. Please join the VIP.

Do I need to spell it out for you??? You are grasping at straws here. Why are you so desperate to prove that what I am saying doesn't make sense?

As I said before, somebod PLEASE post the video, so somebody will shut up once and for all. If his knee wasn't down on the 1 1/2, then I'll admit I'm wrong, but I know what I saw.

If the ball is placed on the one yard line, it is snapped backwards to the QB. Cole's knee went down at the 1 1/2, his knee came up and he continued to move forward across the goal line where it appeared that he fumbled. What do you not understand? Do you want me to draw a picture?

If the ball is placed on the one it is snapped BACKWARDS...my god, do you even know the basic premises of football?

Then tell me where it went down at, if you've seen the video. Why is everybody so infatuated with my view of things anyway. Just telling you what it looked like to me.

Edited by futbolking
Because a bunch of morons want me to restate what I've already said 100 times.