Graham @ Marion

54_rakes_5

Vengeful much?

If you read that I never made a prediction on the game, only pointed out ignorant comments. Marion fans did all the talking........and if youre going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk. Vengeful? Yup........

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read that I never made a prediction on the game, only pointed out ignorant comments. Marion fans did all the talking........and if youre going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk. Vengeful? Yup........

I will admit when I`m wrong and I was wrong on the game. Congrats Graham and good luck the rest of the season.

I will admit the marion- Graham game was a good hard fought game, back and forth. I went to the game and well I gotta say I have some respect for Graham because I seen alot of their players helping up our players after a tackle and visea-versa, that is called respect for your opponents and both teams are 2-2 so, congrats to Graham on a well played ball game

Marion is a good football team and played very hard. I was impressed with their back (Hannah?). It was good to see Graham's defense play that well tonight. All in all it was a good game.

The only bad part of the night was Marion's P.A. announcer...has that guy ever seen a football game before? Plus, I don't know if the scoreboard wasn't working correctly or if the operator was napping most of the game but you couldn't rely on anything that was posted on it all night.

these teams that play better schools have an advantage...they may lose but it shows when they get in district play...I think you saw that tonight across the board...Carroll County gave Tazewell all they wanted...Graham and Richlands both played well....I know Abingdon and Marion are both hungry to get some respect...but you have to admit these sort of games reflect the types of schools that the other teams are playing vs. teams like PH and JSB...not that it's bad you play them or anything, but you have to understand a Graham playing 3 hard teams and coming in at 1-2 is a lot better than an avg. 1-2 team...plus history does play a role...when you look at a team that hasn't lost a week 4 game in 20 years and they have pretty much the same program in place, even with different coaches....you have to respect that sort of stat and figure that just maybe for whatever reason that is about the point the team starts to gel and get things going....could be coaching style....schedule...whatever...I'm a big believer in stats like that.

I will say you Marion folks and Abingdon guys are being pretty classy about the crow you are eating tonight though...so hats off to ya.

Thanks Lance like I said it was a good football game it kept me in it til the end I like games like that then ones that are over before or at halftime, all in all we played hard and Graham played hard it came down to two factors... 1- Graham did a better job scorin off out turnovers and 2- it just came down to hard nose football and who really wanted it more so.... congrats to both teams in my opinion I wish them well on the rest of their season...... peace

well marion didnt play very well, we got in graham territory but we had a few slip ups that hurt us....the g-men defense did ok but if we actually hold on to the ball that game woulda been a great one

well marion didnt play very well, we got in graham territory but we had a few slip ups that hurt us....the g-men defense did ok but if we actually hold on to the ball that game woulda been a great one

if a frog had wings....

haha well maybe frogs do have wings cause lance doesnt seem like he knws to much....the teams were pretty even on the ground but, number 1 killed us on the outside though...plus we had lil mistakes that killed us, u take those mistakes out we keep the ball for prolly 3 more minutes on those drives and score

haha well maybe frogs do have wings cause lance doesnt seem like he knws to much....the teams were pretty even on the ground but, number 1 killed us on the outside though...plus we had lil mistakes that killed us, u take those mistakes out we keep the ball for prolly 3 more minutes on those drives and score

Would a, should a, Could a, but you didn't.

well both teams pretty much got the ball ran on em in the graham-marion game be honest we both averaged like 7 yards on the ground lol

according to the paper Marion didnt even have 200 yards total

according to the paper Marion didnt even have 200 yards total

im talkin about rushin yards they averaged 4.6 we averaged 3.9 with our sacks added in there so it was pretty much even they just keep the ball longer they had like 40 more total plays then us

im talkin about rushin yards they averaged 4.6 we averaged 3.9 with our sacks added in there so it was pretty much even they just keep the ball longer they had like 40 more total plays then us

straight from the BDT..

Graham 226 yards on 49 carries

Marion 108 yards on 32 carries

Graham 81 yards in the air

Marion 70 yards in the air

Graham Total yardage 307

Marion Total yardage 178

Time of Possession Graham 26:25

Marion 21:35

well our paper has different stats but idk either way we lost so i guess it really doesnt matter lol, but we still shoulda played better but i guess we werent really ready