Graham @ Marion

54_rakes_5

but the reason im not going is,is because my mother is in a nursing home in tazewell and was diagnosed with lung cancer tuesday so im going to spend as much time with her as possible.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, she will be in my prayers. I lost my Dad in February and it is hard. Everything else is temporal, but the memories you create with your Mom are forever.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm...wonder if you can file this under "Reading between the lines"....

In an interview, this is what Marrs had to say:

Through three games, the G-Men have averaged 275.0 yards on the ground, led by speedsters Dominique Lane (346 yards) and Kyle Harris (303) and hard-running fullback Ronnie Scott (160) behind a veteran offensive line that continues to improve each game.

“Ronnie is an awfully good running back and Dominique just gives you everything he’s got,” said Marrs, whose G-Men were outscored 28-0 in the second half against Blacksburg. “Those are two kids you can count on to step it up and those two are going to give you everything they’ve got every time they carry the ball... "

---No mention of Harris, and to me it's almost like he gave him a little snub there.

just found that interesting...figured I would add it to the discussion here.

I don`t have to play it cuz we already have it and I don`t worry about homers like you that come on here filled with the hate. I went to school at Marion and pull for Marion. I talk about sports on here and you have to have people hatin.

okay, obviously you do need to play the "respect card" if you're feel the need to post a whole comment on not getting any respect.

so, perhaps you shouldn't contradict yourself quite so much.

I'm so sick of it too, I wish both teams could lose by like 30. Too bad the physics of that are impossible. It'll probably get cancelled for rain or something and pushed back til Saturday or Monday and we'll have to read more meaningless hype. In which case I vote to get both coaches crunk and have this thing settled in a bar somewhere. Each coach gets his choice of wooden stool and broken beer bottle. We'll have three rounds, each coach gets to choose his own jukebox song for the first two rounds. Third round, I get to choose it... Backstreet Boys or Tim McGraw depending on my mood.. you don't find much Pantera or Slayer on those things.

i think graham's gb will be there weakness..he is very poor under pressure.i do think we have more speed than last yr when we beat them in the playoffs.but,yes it will be a close one i think.

Your'e right.......he looked terrible tonight.

HAHA yea this game is becomeing intense on here between the fans, and the players dont even know about it..........idk who will win, i want Marion to of course but itll be a good slobber knocker game with great runners from both teams and 2 big lines.....cant wait to see how it plays out

No it wasn't becoming intense........you guys are just little flies buzzing around our heads. Tonight you got the fly swatter........

I think maybe the REAL reason you`re not coming is because you are worried about getting beat down here. Also, if you are a true fan why would you miss a game because you think two other schools are going to play a closer game?

One because he was right, two because he saved about 20 bucks in gas.....