Richlands vs Graham

wvuraiders

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedAshMash

What happened to the harris kid? Saw he didn't play against Marion.

Low scoring game is what i predict. Will come down to turnovers. If Richlands can hold onto the ball i wouldn't be surprised if they win this one.

What happened to the harris kid? Saw he didn't play against Marion.

Low scoring game is what i predict. Will come down to turnovers. If Richlands can hold onto the ball i wouldn't be surprised if they win this one.

Harris is now back at Bluefield High School, effective 9/15/08.

It should be noted that when Harris did not get the ball he pouted and did not give any effort. He did not fill gaps or carry out fakes which resulted in negative plays. In Graham's offense this is imperative. This was very evident in the films. He is fast and talented. His attitude however will prevent him from being successful wherever he matriculates. Graham is more talented with him but a better "TEAM" without him.

Harris is now back at Bluefield High School, effective 9/15/08.

Crazy how these kids just go back and forth to these schools.......If I was at Bluefield I would not be happy with this kid...he left the school--beat them with his play then doesn't like his playing time so goes back to the school he beat and everyone is supposed to be happy......Back in the day if a kid had done someting like this he woud have been in for a hard time and he would not have been welcome back...sorry and no disrespect but enough is enough when it comes to kids dictating their every move....somtimes kids have to be held accountable for their actions

This one will be though. We (Richlands) have to be physical, no turnovers, and have a great offensive game to win this ball game. Aganist the falcons we showed some offensive improvment and we didnt commit the turnovers, which equals a win. This week we gotta get better because were not playing the falcons. Our defense played a good game and need them in this one to keep it close. All in all I think it will be a hard hitting game and be closer than some people thought a couple of weeks ago, who knows we will see friday. I am a Richlands fan so I gotta with the Blues 17 Gmen 14

This will be a dogfight.....I dont know who to pick.....in fact, all games between the Tazewell county teams should be toss ups this year.

I'd say who ever controls the line of scrimmage and doesn't turn it over the most will win.

Both Graham and Richlands have to remember that this isn't Abingdon or Marion....this is gonna be a tough physical game.

I'd almost skip the Tazewell game to see this one.......hahaha....almost...

I agree it should be a slobber knocker...Gotta go with my G-Men in a close one: 21-20

Graham's offense executed very well against Marion. Defense is still a big concern for Graham. If Graham can make the improvement defensively, they will be hard to beat and reminiscent of Graham teams of old. Offensively, they looked like the G-Men of old, controlling the clock and pounding the opposing team with the run...However, the defense is definitely not the defense of old, they'll have to step it up if they expect to win a very competitive district...

Don't count out Marion or Carroll County just yet either. (They're pretty solid teams, also)...if the 3 Tazewell County Schools beat up on each other, who knows how the district will turn out this year.. It's up for grabs.

I would say the odds are definitely in favor of a Tazewell Co. school winning the district this year, however.

Edited by futbolking

Graham's offense executed very well against Marion. Defense is still a big concern for Graham. If Graham can make the improvement defensively, they will be hard to beat and reminiscent of Graham teams of old. Offensively, they looked like the G-Men of old, controlling the clock and pounding the opposing team with the run...However, the defense is definitely not the defense of old, they'll have to step it up if they expect to win a very competitive district...

Don't count out Marion or Carroll County just yet either. (They're pretty solid teams, also)...if the 3 Tazewell County Schools beat up on each other, who knows how the district will turn out this year.. It's up for grabs.

I would say the odds are definitely in favor of a Tazewell Co. school winning the district this year, however.

The odds should be in favor of a Tazewell County team winning pretty much every year....but CC is prone to rise up.....I wouldn't worry about the other 3 much

here we go again yall dont kno anything yall jus say stuff for 1 harris told me he didnt want to play football for beaver anyway 2 he jus wants to play basketball and he doesnt like graham cus every one is stuck up and shit 3 he didnt pout about the ball look at all the other games this whole season he has had 29 carries for 360 yards so yall b da judge who is better dom or kyle dom had 25 for 83 yards if they didnt have harris they wouldnt have beat bluefield so get off his back for once and yall all kno yall would not say this stuff in front of him or 2 him so dont say anything negative because if u was as good as he is and u barely got the ball you would be mad as hell to and another thing if they didnt have harris they wouldnt be gettin all they stops when them running backs break free no one on dat graham team is faster than the kid so get off his back