Who are the top boys basketball players in the southwest district?

mattnoe18

Tax is ok, Palmer is good, but noe one had really mentioned jordan bryan or kyle harris. Those two players are a big part of the G-MEN even tho harris doesnt start, but he scores off the bench well. i heard a rumor that harris mom is making him move back to bluefield. Is it any truth behind this, get back at me if you can find out.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha and it's gonna take a whole lot more than motivation for your mom to stop trying to suck the black off his... nevermind.. don't hate on taxley cause he probably pushed you down or something when tazewell played graham. it happens. get over yourself.
To bad Graham Won lol

Tax is ok, Palmer is good, but noe one had really mentioned jordan bryan or kyle harris. Those two players are a big part of the G-MEN even tho harris doesnt start, but he scores off the bench well. i heard a rumor that harris mom is making him move back to bluefield. Is it any truth behind this, get back at me if you can find out.

i have heard from him that after this year he is going back to bluefield but he has said in the past that he was goin to transfer bak after football but didnt so idk if he is sayin the truth or fibbin again.

as for the best player in swd i would have to say palmer, bryan from graham and that guy from abingdon that scored 33 on graham, i cant remember his name but he is pretty sick

well from playing with him i'd say yea he is if he didn't have to run PG he would be doing better than Colby Hunt and Gunner Mcgee (sp?) right now, he is only a junior also.

well if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle....he shoots the ball well but is way out of control and plays average defense

• 3 weeks later...

Who should be Southwest District Player of the Year now that the regular season is over?

I would say Gavin Roe has a good chance since he is not only a very good offensive player (top 5 in scoring) but also very relable on defense (no numbers on steals nad rebounds, but he consistentyl gets them). He missed a couple of games during the regular season but he closed it out with an unbelievable tournament, scroing 88 points in 3 games, leading the Canes to the tournament championship.

Who should be Southwest District Player of the Year now that the regular season is over?

If it were to be based on scoring, Hunt of Abingdon---based on all-around best player, Roe of Marion.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

Hunt has been the most consistent player in the district. Game after game, he has been able to score double figures almost every night with the best defensive players of each team guarding him. He has a nice outside shot as well as the ability to create a variety of shots inside. His worst game of the year was at Richlands, and he probably shouldn't have played in that game as he had a hip flexor injury that bothered him all that week and kept him from being able to move about freely on the floor........nothing taken away from the excellent defense by Richlands.