PH-HOLSTON..get there early

vols4life

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL
That ain't nuthin.....The Americans couldn't stop them Chinesuses dives in the Olympics neither

Quote of the Day.

I bet they will have to turn people away for this one all the trash talk on here the fights will probably be bigger than the ballgame... that's pretty sad most of the teenagers going are there for this garbage instead of watching the football game. Most of them starting this crap ought to be men and play football!!!

They should put a big trash can in the middle of field.....Holston fans will throw it down there when PH kicks their butt!! Same as last year.....go REBELS!!!!

Are you really someone with a five year old son as you said in another post. If so, you need to grow up.

Trash talk between PH and Holston...lol...looks like this game has all the makin's of a a sissy fight IMO.

I'm with SuperBeast on this one........one team full of Richard Simmons and the other team full of Clay Aikens doing battle........beeeeachhhhh fight!

I just hope Clintwood leaves a little grass on the field at Blank park because that is all you boys have been shooting this year. you better get Pilkins back from JI or the other one will move too. Back off the Rebs.

this game looks one sided to me...Holston should roll up the usual 45 points and PH should roll up the usual 15?

Maybe the rain will level it out some though...i dunno....on paper it looks ugly.

I hope you are right Lance. PH shouldn't be able to hang. Too many weapons on the red and black side plus the line is phyiscal and hardnozed. Go Holston!

bout time we get sum respect! were ready, enough talk, lets get it on! CAVS ARE 4 REAL SON!

I believe Holston will win tonight but in a very close game. You guys thinking the district will be decided between Holston and Chilhowie is a mistake IMHO. GW might not have a win yet but they have played a tough schedule. Look for the GW/Chilhowie game to still decide the Hogo. My guess is Holston still loses to both of them. Still Holston should be a playoff team again this year.

Hopefully Holston has enough to win the region. I'd love to see em play Burton or Clintwood for the right to represent SWVA in the state title game.

Holston 26 PH 20

Does anyone know for sure if this will be the first time Holston has beaten PH ? I believe it will be.

that is the question i have asked for 3 weeks..i think this might be the first time..i have done research and all i come up with is..holston beat ph when?lol..so,we'll see..i'm getting ready for the game as we speak.getting there plenty early..

this game looks one sided to me...Holston should roll up the usual 45 points and PH should roll up the usual 15?

Maybe the rain will level it out some though...i dunno....on paper it looks ugly.

lance ive read many of your post and you seem very smart....but football isnt played on paper. these teams had the exact same records last year and holston had a little bit better team but ph won.....kindaget my point??

plus if anything the rain will make it a litter harder on the rowdy rebs. they like trowing the ball..............

lance ive read many of your post and you seem very smart....but football isnt played on paper. these teams had the exact same records last year and holston had a little bit better team but ph won.....kindaget my point??

yeah...I get the point...I was just saying...look at the two teams and what they are scoring this year and on paper it looks like it's a bit lop-sided...I'm not saying anything either way because I have not seen either team play in person, or on film this year...and I don't really follow either team...so..I don't have a dog in this fight...lol...but from the proch, it looks like Holston's game to lose...but who knows?

Just my two cents. If Holston plays PH close, the it is the GW/Chi-town game that decides the HOGO. If they blow out PH, then I will have to rethink until next week. PH should have improved, but if they look anything like they did in Pulaski and Holston plays them tough, wow.

Just my two cents. If Holston plays PH close, the it is the GW/Chi-town game that decides the HOGO. If they blow out PH, then I will have to rethink until next week. PH should have improved, but if they look anything like they did in Pulaski and Holston plays them tough, wow.

I agree cause I don't think anybody else and maybe not even Chilhowie will be able to stop GW's passing attack.