Shhh, U hear that?

pointman

Abingdon is the county champs...and its not close. Best case scenario for the Cavs is 8-2 with a possible Clintwood showdown. Good luck with that, Clintwood is for real, I have seen it for myself. Predictions on that game to come.

I think this will be a closer game than most expect, Rural Retreat always plays tough at home. Also, Pointman I hope that you are not a player. I know Coach Matlock and he would wear you out if you were a player for saying such a thing. Enjoy your success, but don't be arrogant in it. If you are a fan, then I say the same thing, enjoy the success but don't be boastful, I know that's how the coaching staff is trying to coach these boys up. I'm glad your enthusiastic though and I am enjoying seeing a small school experience success.

I guess now that you've beat the trojans and rebs that you're the best in washington county, congrats 2 holston. You have to give to em 6-0 at any level is impressive no matter who you play.

No, they haven't played the falcons. However, I wish em luck.

I think this will be a closer game than most expect, Rural Retreat always plays tough at home. Also, Pointman I hope that you are not a player. I know Coach Matlock and he would wear you out if you were a player for saying such a thing. Enjoy your success, but don't be arrogant in it. If you are a fan, then I say the same thing, enjoy the success but don't be boastful, I know that's how the coaching staff is trying to coach these boys up. I'm glad your enthusiastic though and I am enjoying seeing a small school experience success.

What are you his coach? Let him enjoy sum success, dam I would.

Well said, Dudeman.

Why?

RR has run the veer the last couple of years, they should have a better knowledge of knowing how to stop it, than one of the losing teams that Holston has faced this year. It is a fun offense to watch and I just glad that some teams in SouthWest VA are running it again. Back when I was in school (decades ago) we ran it with success.

that is a very honest statement..the falcons can't handle teams that will hit you in the mouth.holston is starting to blitz more and hit harder..just wanna see if they can finish these last couple of games pretty good..i honestly think they will be 9-1..chilhowie is just solid but i have heard gw can't stop the run and the 2 backs for holston are pretty good.

Abingdon is the county champs...and its not close. Best case scenario for the Cavs is 8-2 with a possible Clintwood showdown. Good luck with that, Clintwood is for real, I have seen it for myself. Predictions on that game to come.

i agree 100% clintwood is for real.i dont see no competition for them till the big dance.on the other hand ive not seen all the teams play but thats just my opinion .i have seen clintwood .

i think if holston played abingdon it would be a very close game i would like to play them in a scrimmage or something since we dont play them during the regular season it would be a very good game i dont know who would win who do u all think? im not taking a guess because i am biased

Edited by Frontline2010

i agree 100% clintwood is for real.i dont see no competition for them till the big dance.on the other hand ive not seen all the teams play but thats just my opinion .i have seen clintwood .

what about j.i. burton???

what about j.i. burton???

i think burton will give them their biggest competition but at the end clintwood takes this end of the state.thats just my opinion on what ive seen .ive not seen burton play this yr but i guess ill get to see them friday night be the GOOD LORDS will.