Jordan blevins should play

vols4life

hey vols man will you please change your helmet to holston? you love them so much! look it wouldn't matter if they brought marion barber down there tonight they are still going to lose. it will be a tuff night over at chitown!

hey vols man will you please change your helmet to holston? you love them so much! look it wouldn't matter if they brought marion barber down there tonight they are still going to lose. it will be a tuff night over at chitown!

they could bring back every player that has ever came through the halls of holston and still not get it witnin 3 three touchdowns of chilhowie.

Guest sausagefest

Chiltown is thinking is like playing John Bottle 2nite, easy pickings.

they could bring back every player that has ever came through the halls of holston and still not get it witnin 3 three touchdowns of chilhowie.

Oliver Asher, Reid Barr, Danny Asher, Mike Wampler...Tuff is a good athlete but does not compare to some of these HHS former athletes that come through those halls. It will definitely be a game to watch and it WILL be within 3 touchdowns.

hey meaty too u r out of your mind! the cavs will be in the ball game tonight 27-21. i think chilhowie makes one more play than holston. i hope holston is able to pull it out. go red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey,guess what..no blow out ...and thank you very much i was raised near d-town but live in marion..cowboy for once you were close to being right..holston lead all night but one good play beat us..cavs are very much improved..last year they got killed in their last games..oh yeah,i'd like to see the ashers,wampler hell throw in that old heath boy..remember him..lol,3tds..

hey,guess what..no blow out ...and thank you very much i was raised near d-town but live in marion..cowboy for once you were close to being right..holston lead all night but one good play beat us..cavs are very much improved..last year they got killed in their last games..oh yeah,i'd like to see the ashers,wampler hell throw in that old heath boy..remember him..lol,3tds..

led all night???? was down at half....... once agian 7-3 but thats not bad

they are 7-2 now. they did lead for the most part. i don't think chilhowie handled the rain all that well but it quit and they came out to play. it was a very good game! congrats to chilhowie they just played a little bit better but all the cavaliers need to think about now is that they go to castlewood for the last regular season game and then off to the playoffs!!!

yes,the cavs played very well in the rain..i noticed that as well..chilhowie in my opinion isn't as good as gw.i was at the game and holston was never down 7-3..they scored first then chilhowie..7-6..then holston scored 12-7..and until the late 4th it stayed the same.

no im saying i tink there final record will be 7-3. said that for 5 weeks

Is that a fact, man?

o my fault i missed by one game. but still not 10-0 like you all preached. just take the nextfew weeks be the start of the upcoming playoff(season) and dont get caught up in what you have achieved. good luck