Scores and updates...

GMan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Princeton had the ball for over 35 min. against Capital I just heard. Capital had eight fumbles but lost two. Princeton didn't have a turnover. How in the hell Princeton loses by one..................

Two words...Ted Spadero...

heard ph won 43-20 over northwood and holston had the game won and gave it away.

so at the end of the game holston had more points and then walked over to chilhowie and said hey here you guys win....play to the buzzer

so at the end of the game holston had more points and then walked over to chilhowie and said hey here you guys win....play to the buzzer

no but you guys are always trying to put them down. i bet you chilhowie knows how good they are. i need to go watch them play but everyone i talk to tells me they r for real.

no but you guys are always trying to put them down. i bet you chilhowie knows how good they are. i need to go watch them play but everyone i talk to tells me they r for real.

im not putting anyone down. i said all along holston is strong....for div.1. chilhowie is strong but always start games sluggish. i just think anytime someones says a team gave it away its an insult for the players who played there guts out to win and kinda an isult to the ones who lost also

Two words...Ted Spadero...

Considering that Princeton has their only two real running backs with any speed out, I thought they had a great game...sounds like they played pretty damn hard...just came up a bit short to a top 5 top team in the state....I listened to the game and a missed extra point and a bad snap on a FG was the difference....seems that Spadaro's gameplan was to play keepaway...he did that and came up short....sounds like his kids aren't quitting on him like other area schools....