Marion vs Abingdon

Canes00

you guys were real impressive on friday g-man. i bet you weren't thinking of our non district schedule when we were driving for the win. i'm sure you were sweating it out like everyone else in graham colors. good luck this week!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be tough for both teams. Ive seen both play and Marion looked more impresive. They have some talent. If they get it all clicking they could win. Im still sayin Abingdon wins this one though. I think that Abingdon has the better team than Marion.

AHS 27

MHS 21

Good luck both teams.

Guest zeus71

Wow you try to make a point and its like stirring up a hornets nest. Thats why all thats on this sight anymore is homer trash talkers. You can't get any real information on this site. Its just a place for grown men to hide behind a computer and bash other teams that they know nothing about. Not that you will miss me or anything but this is my last post on south west virginia morons.com. Have fun bashing everyone and I'll see you at the Best Western in Marion on Saturday night.

you guys were real impressive on friday g-man. i bet you weren't thinking of our non district schedule when we were driving for the win. i'm sure you were sweating it out like everyone else in graham colors. good luck this week!

Worst Graham team in 20 years...and you still lost...

If the Falcons schedule was any different they may have only won 1 game

did u forget the powell valley game that quickly? if you need a reminder how about 40-7. u guys r not that good either. i haven't said anything bout richlands on this board. u must be mad because u couldn't move down here.

did u forget the powell valley game that quickly? if you need a reminder how about 40-7. u guys r not that good either. i haven't said anything bout richlands on this board. u must be mad because u couldn't move down here.

Actually it wasnt 40-7, it was 34-7. That was a fluke game just look at the rest of the season. We are going to win district for the 5th straight season. Not many teams can say that much. Yeah, were not as powerful as we have been the last 4 years, but they are still winning games. Why the hell do I want to move to Abingdon I spend enough time their as it is. With the enrollment that Abingdon has I just cant figure out why they dont have some better football teams than they do?

Actually it wasnt 40-7, it was 34-7. That was a fluke game just look at the rest of the season. We are going to win district for the 5th straight season. Not many teams can say that much. Yeah, were not as powerful as we have been the last 4 years, but they are still winning games. Why the hell do I want to move to Abingdon I spend enough time their as it is. With the enrollment that Abingdon has I just cant figure out why they dont have some better football teams than they do?

You cant figure it out? I think almost everyone else has. haha

i don't know about all this scared stuff but what i do know is that Marion is going down. I know you guys have seniors that have been to together since what middle school or something. well let me tell you somethin' you cant bind together talent if it wasn't much there to start with. you guys are still a good football team but theres just something missing from your equation. you'll give us a run for our money but we're takin you down in the A-Town. i say 17-28 us

See ya Friday night boys. ill be waitin. :cool:

Abingdon has had a lot of trouble with marion in the past... even when abingdon is thought to have a better team marion stomps them. i can't imagine abingdon winning this game when marion is actually supposed to be better than abingdon this year

I bet your players will remember the end of the game when punches were thrown I cant wait to see if it carries into Basketball

Do you need to post this info on every post on this board.

You won the game but was not intimidating. Enjoy the win, you don`t get them often. :)

yea thats the reason marion has a bunch of pansies that play for them and they have to result in trying to fight because they cant take a good old fashion ass whooping which is what they got.. Marion is way over rated they do not deserve going to the playoffs or anything after playing a game like they did tonight!! Abingdon stomped you all.. And as for you all The way the players acted at the game was VERY POOR SPORTSMANSHIP!!