Carroll 41 vs. Graham 6

BCRAM55

so u guys are tellin me that graham can make the playoffs at 4-6?? thats straight up awful!! they shoulda been 3-7 acctually but i wont bring up that qb sneak at the end of the beaver game anymore cause blfd is now locked in the playoffs :)

get over it dude graham spanked beaver now beaver is playing crappy tams win a few and now you think they r state champs .wow get a life

You're adopted, you're real parents don't even love you...

Now go back to reading comic books and watching Lord of the rings Trilogy

yep ur right cuz! they are playin some crappy teams, i think graham needs to get some of those teams on their schedule so they wont go 4-6 every year hahahah...So what good teams has graham acctually beaten? And grundy doesnt count!

With both Marion and Martinsville losing tonite, Graham is still technically alive correct?

they will probably lose worse in playoff game.graham football as i used to know it is GONE.

get over it dude graham spanked beaver now beaver is playing crappy tams win a few and now you think they r state champs .wow get a life

You do realize one of those so called "crappy" teams Richlands lost to Bluefield by three tds right after Graham couldn't do anything positive against The Tornado?

I think Bluefield is a simple case of a young team coming together at the right time. It's happened before with Freddy coaching them and it's happening again this year.

Given that you are probably a 12 or 13 year old and knows how to use a computer behind your parents back, why don't you go back to the clubhouse your parents built you in your backyard with that stack of Victoria's Secret catalogs you've been stealing from your mom for the past three years and imagining you're doing things that adults do when you look at them.

You can't fix Stupid! I'm just saying....... Don't be surprised if you see the beavers back in the State Game.

I believe that the biggest issue is with Marrs. Kids do not want to play for him. There are some kids in the school that could certainly help.

Here's my perception on Marrs' inability to be successful. Marrs coached under one of the greatest coaches in VHSL history. He had to have learned some things in his time under this legend, but the one thing that he failed to attain was the understanding that when you tear a kid down mentally you have to be able to say the right things that help them get back up with more confidence than when they went down. I did not play for Coach C but what I knew of the man was that he had a true and genuine care for all of his players. He may have cussed and ranted things that made the devil blush but at the end he normally always had a kind word of encouragement that boosted the moral of his players.

Some guys I know played for him and, even though some say they will always wear the tobacco freckles that he spewed on them, they all have the greatest level of respect for him.

Marrs watched the ranting part but missed the nurturing piece. I have played ball and understand that it takes “Hard” men to play and “Harder” men to coach. But all great coaches know that you build a team by building players with confidence.

There’s also the little part about unfortunately following a legend.

I think you have to look at the coach when you have players quitting before the final game of their senior season.... Also, I've heard rumors flying that some of the kids didn't play up to 100% (not making excuses for losing...just what I have heard) against CC, because they just wanted the season over....

So, yes...I'd say you have to look at the coaching and try to figure out why these kids have this mentality about their team.

Another thing...kids these days don't respond to yelling and cussing, unless they respect the guy who's doing the yelling and cussing. Maybe the game has outgrown his style. I truly hope he's able to turn things around there.

Edited by futbolking