Tazewell vs. Graham Round 2!

Fighton_3

That makes 2 of us

im not sayin wed win but we did keep it 24-21 and its hard to win against a team 2 times in a year, but once again im not sayin wed win i just think itd be really good game, plus i wanna play again

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i just hate a bunch of smartbutt cocky kids thats all

If Marion over the last few years had a record of something like 55-9 (Blues) they would probably be alittle cocky to. Depends on how you define cocky.

If Marion over the last few years had a record of something like 55-9 (Blues) they would probably be alittle cocky to. Depends on how you define cocky.

well its not bad if like one of their better players is i mean i have no problem if ur good be cocky but u have some of there lineman and stuff u couldnt block a person standin still talkin junk, thats wat im talkin about

I have not seen a lineman at Richlands in recent years that was unable to block anyone sure you mess up a couple of times a game and someone gets through but to say that they could not block at all is not true.

well they havent blocked me for 2 years now lol

well they havent blocked me for 2 years now lol

Sounds like you maybe the cocky one.

Anyways, they must have done something right. Does 38-6, 16-14, and 39-30 ring any bells? Well, thats the scores from the three games between Richalnds and Marion the last two years. Not to mention 41-8, 47-3, 31-6, 47-26, 26-13, 14-13, the 6 years before that. For a grand total of 299-119...9-0 record....yeah, I think I might be a little cocky.

Sounds like you maybe the cocky one.

Anyways, they must have done something right. Does 38-6, 16-14, and 39-30 ring any bells? Well, thats the scores from the three games between Richalnds and Marion the last two years. Not to mention 41-8, 47-3, 31-6, 47-26, 26-13, 14-13, the 6 years before that. For a grand total of 299-119...9-0 record....yeah, I think I might be a little cocky.

i cant help we lose im just sayin i played good i didnt say marion played good now did i

Graham played Tazewell very tough the first time around. They had a couple of turnovers that hurt them. If we don't turn the ball over and can run we could pull out a win. I don't think Tazewell will blow us out.

Graham played Tazewell very tough the first time around. They had a couple of turnovers that hurt them. If we don't turn the ball over and can run we could pull out a win. I don't think Tazewell will blow us out.

It don't have to be a blow-out.

If Graham plays like they did against carroll it will be very bad, part of the reason i think they played so badly was there defense and how they were aligned, carroll picked up the blitz and ran off tackle all night. too bad carroll wasn't in this division a rematch with tazewell would have been a good game i think. I don't understand how a 4-6 team can get in the playoffs it doesn't hardly seem right.

heres the thing bottom line were in your out dont wine i know its your senior year briscoe but had your team beat graham you may not be whining now but you are

im not briscoe lol

If Graham plays like they did against carroll it will be very bad, part of the reason i think they played so badly was there defense and how they were aligned, carroll picked up the blitz and ran off tackle all night. too bad carroll wasn't in this division a rematch with tazewell would have been a good game i think. I don't understand how a 4-6 team can get in the playoffs it doesn't hardly seem right.

Agreed. CC or Marion would be a much closer game I think but hell, I'm not complaining.