Tazewell vs. Richlands!!!

Gym

Who do you have in this one?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you have in this one?

• Tazewell
    • Richlands

It doesn't matter if they do............

Anybody else in the district recently won 5 straight regional titles?

Obviously you do if you are an Abingdon fan posting on a Richlands/Tazewell thread. If you don't care then go away.

ummm actually i lived in richlands for 16 years.... but you should know that, remember you know everything!! so, umm.... i think i can post what i want about a team that i was around for so long... so..thank you have a nice day

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm actually i lived in richlands for 16 years.... but you should know that, remember you know everything!! so, umm.... i think i can post what i want about a team that i was around for so long... so..thank you have a nice day

You're right you have right to post anything you want...I was just trying to keep you from making an ass out of yourself...but you go ahead...be my guest.

Jealousy rears its ugly head...

You're right you have right to post anything you want...I was just trying to keep you from making an ass out of yourself...but you go ahead...be my guest.

well thank you, thats so kind of you to let people do what they are free to do with out you trying to control it all! what a nice man you must be!

Great game.....one that should be a classic but won't because of the ending.......how in the world can the refs decide a game like that?!???!!! Chalk another "victory" up for Richlands I guess

Outplayed, outcoached, outclasses, outhit, outhustled, and outdone means nothing when you get outreffed by the other team.

Congrats to Tazewell, the true 2008 region IV Champs

Don't forget to have those refs in Brookville next week......could be a long day.

Dude go back and read the 24 pages on this post, it has been said a hand full of times....

I do have one thing to say they should have not happened after the game, who ever the man was that run through the two teams shacking hands with the R flag needs his ass kicked that was uncalled for.....

To be honest with you i had the flag when the game was over. The man that took it from me i don't think you want to threaten with a ass whipping! Send me a pm i can get you his phone # or hell even directions to his house!

The best Richlands - Tazewell game i have ever seen! PERIOD!

Great game.....one that should be a classic but won't because of the ending.......how in the world can the refs decide a game like that?!???!!! Chalk another "victory" up for Richlands I guess

Outplayed, outcoached, outclasses, outhit, outhustled, and outdone means nothing when you get outreffed by the other team.

Don't forget to have those refs in Brookville next week......could be a long day.

Outreffed?? What bad call are you referring to????

This is the same guy who responds with "who cares"......classic

and?? your point is?? my "who cares" comment was in response to the post about the 5 region champs. not anything that had to do with you little buddy..

Edited by BlueFalcons

To be honest with you i had the flag when the game was over. The man that took it from me i don't think you want to threaten with a ass whipping! Send me a pm i can get you his phone # or hell even directions to his house!

The best Richlands - Tazewell game i have ever seen! PERIOD!

Should I feel threaten? I'm not, he should had more class then what he showed.....

Should I feel threaten? I'm not, he should had more class then what he showed.....

Dude.....its RIchlands.....where class is not taught.....just the win at all costs mentality.....Trust me, they start them that way in Pee wee football

You have to have 7 men on the line of scrimmage at all time...no matter if it is a PAT or a FG!

Normally you have 11 men on the field. You have two in the back field (holder and kicker) and two on the ends are lined up off the line of scrimmage. 11-4=7. Well Tazewell only had 10 guys on the field, the unlucky part was that the guy missing was one of the guys in the middle of the line, leaving only 6 guys on the line.

I know it is a hard one to swallow...but it is the right call, and it was too obvious not to call it.

can understand your point but one must remember there are these type of people in all walks of life. Take nothing from the Tazewell players. they came & did what they had to do to win. the b.s. about the refs. is terrible! if you have 6 men on the line then we all know what the penalty is.

That was a sad bunch of refs without a doubt they called a bad game Richlands was called for late hits that were still in bounds and then for holding that no one seen. Tazewell had one call that you that was in question Richlands had several so overall i guess you could say the refs did both teams in.

I guess we all can agree on one thing....the Head Ref with microphone was either drunk or just had no clue about reffing...

He was always saying the wrong thing and always screwing up the signals......

are you always feeling that others are trying to control you??

Low self-esteem is a problem that needs to be addressed with therapy...

are you that retarded? what the hell are you even talking about? your comebacks are way off having nothing to do with anything, you need to work on those a bit! anyways... Tazewell played a real real real good game. wish to see you all playing next saturday, atleast you all would be grateful for it!! good job though!!

You're taking it the wrong way. In just about all the playsoffs they pull that thing out and run around with it. Turner Ashbey did it to us in 2005. We had some the next year.

You're taking it the wrong way. In just about all the playsoffs they pull that thing out and run around with it. Turner Ashbey did it to us in 2005. We had some the next year.

I'm not taking nothing wrong, as a fan or who ever, you don't run in between the teams while there shaking hands..... And if anyone took it wrong would be the redneck that replied I will give u his number and where he lives if u wanna whoop his ass.... Yeah!