206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you have in this one?

• Tazewell
    • Richlands

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well,once again..the refs do it..i'd love to be over there to see if anybody did move..good game but i hate when it comes down to the refs...GOOD LUCK ANYWAY BLUES..tazewell,you played a helluva game..respect to both teams

The call was said by the ref on the loud speaker only 10 men on the field... but oh well...

Gratz Blues... Good Luck next week you will need it.

Also wanted to state that who ever said Tazewell was even close to Richlands 's league, may have been wrong....

Edited by Bulldogs52

Bulldogs, you can surely hold your heads high . You had a great year this

year and one hell of a turnaround from last year. Ashame someone had to

come up short today.I'm sure you'll be there again next year.Hopefully with

the BLUES again.

Sweet Jesus. That game was unbelievable, everything I expected. Shoulda went in to 2 OT's if you ask me, but, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Great job dawgs, ya'll had a hell of a run. The town has been inspired by you boys.

Field Goal looked good to me.

Edited by Fighton_3

Sweet Jesus. That game was unbelievable, everything I expected. Shoulda went in to 2 OT's if you ask me, but, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Great job dawgs, ya'll had a hell of a run. The town has been inspired by you boys.

Good job dawgs, too bad Richlands had too bring their refs with them.

The call was said by the ref on the loud speaker only 10 men on the field... but oh well...

Gratz Blues... Good Luck next week you will need it.

Also wanted to state that who ever said Tazewell was even close to Richlands 's league, may have been wrong....

No the call that was made was not enoough men on the line of scrimmage.

Edited by BigBlueAlum

Good job dawgs, too bad Richlands had too bring their refs with them.

HAHA!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!

If anything the refs were giving Richlands horrible calls all day. I was going to bite my tounge and not a say a word about how bad the refs were, but you had to start complaining.

To be honest the game should have never been in OT to begin with, the Refs were that bad!!

Which should be garbage considering it gave the blues a better chance to block it but, oh well.

Even people from Richlands are telling me that the field goal was good.?????

Yeah, even if it gives the Blues an advantage, doesn't mean it is legal. How was the FG good??? It was WIIIIDE left!

You would think that the people I know from richlands would be saying "Oh yeah man it was wiiiiiiddddeee left"......but their story seems to be the exact opposite.

They must be legally blind then. It was wide left with out a doubt. I was right down there where it happened. Trust me, the refs were blind all day, but Im positive they got that one right.