Tazewell vs. Richlands!!!

Gym

Who do you have in this one?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you have in this one?

• Tazewell
    • Richlands

If the bulldogs are not motivated already for this game without him having to do that then they are already in trouble because if you can not get up for this game then you do not need to be playing the game at all.

There's no doubt they're up for this game.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have also heard that they were calling TJ names out on the field that night, they were said to be calling him Cancer Prancer!

No way do I believe the Richlands players would be doing that. For you to post this is ridiculous. I am a big fan of TJ's and the Blues--and I've never heard trash talk such as you've stated and if I had--I can assure you someone would get an earful. No more of this please. Let the teams play, a good game on the field, not this trash talking on here.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

Key word you HEARD....I do NOT for one minute think any Richlands players were discussing T.J. in the way you said you HEARD.....what a bunch of crock to even form sentences uttering such despicable remarks.

I for one being a Richlands fan want T.J. to have a good game but I'm not rooting for Tazewell to win.....however, I do want T.J. to excel in this game (was even thinking about that earlier in the day before i read this mess.) The only one you really hurt was T.J. by posting such "junk" ......I'm sure he wouldn't want his name to be mentioned in conjunction with such nonsense.

In an article that was in the BDT or BHC, don't remember which, he said some of the Richlands' players had taken him out to lunch when he was going through his treatments.

I can't believe the level some ppl will go or willing to say for a game of football .T.J. is an inspiration to all area ppl not just those that are hyped about a football game.

T. J.,what you've shown us in your off the field victories will stay with many of us forever.

Would have to believe somebody is spreading this junk to make their puppies mad. Sad very sad. Would expect nothing less from some of the dog fans. Looks like their trying to take the spotlight off their t-shirt deal at TJ's price.

Edited by thundercloud

No way do I believe the Richlands players would be doing that. For you to post this is ridiculous. I am a big fan of TJ's and the Blues--and I've never heard trash talk such as you've stated and if I had--I can assure you someone would get an earful. No more of this please. Let the teams play, a good game on the field, not this trash talking on here.

I stated there what was suppose to be said, if it was brought up then it was probably said, Just cause you say they wouldn't say it doesn't mean they wouldn't... I have played in many Tazewell vs Richlands games, and I know personal shit gets said, most of the time ur like how the hell they know about that..... You know we don't just sit here at home and think of shit to make up to post on here.... I have heard this info from a close source to the football team, I take his word any day over yours.. But any way if it was said then the person will have to walk that walk later in his life, and if it wasn't said then so be it.... But to say that you know for a fact that these kids wouldn't say that, is just hideous.

Not trashing talking one bit, BUT I FORGOT EVERYONE IS PERFECT IN RICKLANDS......

I do not doubt that it was said, but boys will be boys. I can remember plenty of terrible things said by Tazewell players about prior tragic events in the lives of some of Richlands' past players. So it goes and has always gone both ways. The reason we are on here though is to talk about the game and not about a tradition of trash talk that we all know exists and often times crosses the line. Mance is a terriffic coach and surounded by outstanding coaches who will have the boys in blue physically and mentally ready to play. Richlands is 9 and 0 in the regional playoffs over the last 5 years and the players know what it takes to win. It's no doubt that adreneline and bad blood will lead to stupid mistakes from both teams early on. I know it will be the team who is more disciplined and makes the fewest mistakes that will win.

Athletes: Edge Tazewell

Coaching: Edge Richlands

Experience: Edge Richlands

Homefield Advantage: Tazewell

My Pick: Richlands 19-17

Would have to believe somebody is spreading this junk to make their puppies mad. Sad very sad. Would expect nothing less from some of the dog fans. Looks like their trying to take the spotlight off their t-shirt deal at TJ's price.

What a jackass post. If anybody from Tazewell were to do that then they arn't true Tazewell fans.

No one here is trying to fire up the dawgs. They don't need to be fired up. They know they have a very real chance of winning the game. They don't need to get fired up for this one.

Anything anybody says on here is not gonna "hype" up this game anymore than it already is..Everybody knows that this has the makings to be an all time classic..As far as the Raz thing goes, I mean he's one of my boys and i heard straight from the source that some of the ricklands players were calling him names like that..But u do have to think, This is Tazewell-Richlands, It's gonna be name calling and a grimy game. Thats how it always is, thats how it always will be...

Advantage: T-Town

42-21

What is Tazewell's field condition?

I drove by it yesterday evening, and it didn't look too muddy. That was before all the snow, so I'm sure it will be very wet, but from what I could see it didn't look like there would be a lot of mud on it.

I remember Tazewell beating Gate City and I do believe Richlands lost to Gate City. I have watched Richlands 4 times this year and Tazewell 8.

The things I see are

Richlands runs the score up badly against teams that are weak - and against better teams they stuggle -

Richlands does not have one player that has the heart of Shane Wicks - Tazewell does his name is Jonathon Corner --

Richlands has the experience of being there - the senior leadership should be an advantage, but I have seen Joel struggle as well as excel this year.

I am in the middle for this game -- I graduated from Richlands and would love to see them win - I think it would be very cool for the senior class of 2009 from RHS to be able to say they played in 14 games each of their four seasons in high school, however I would love to see Tazewell win as well - their athletes have worked so hard and without all the frills that Richlands' athletes have enjoyed -- I do believe that whomever wins will face a very tough Brookville team --

If Tazewell gets off to a good start they will be hard to handle -- If it is a close game I think Tazewell has been there many times this year and may have what it takes to pull out the win -- If Richlands is in sink they will be a force to reckon with --

One things for sure I'll Be There -- in the frigid cold mud

i wonder if the refs will check richlands cleats tomorrow??

Yeah we also won 2 state championships since then!!! We dont need illegal cleats to beat tazewell. its going to be a good matchup! Im pulling for Richlands though see you Saturday! GO BLUES :confused:

What is Tazewell's field condition?

I was at the field this evening and it has been swept. The field is in good shape. No mud, it's not very wet actually. Depending on the temp. tomorrow will determine if the field stays forzen from the single digit temps tonight or gets a little wet from the little bit of snow left behind by the broom.

We're going to work on it a little more in the morning. I think by game time the field will be fine.