206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you have in this one?

• Tazewell
    • Richlands

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!

If anything the refs were giving Richlands horrible calls all day. I was going to bite my tounge and not a say a word about how bad the refs were, but you had to start complaining.

To be honest the game should have never been in OT to begin with, the Refs were that bad!!

Oh so the refs let Tazewell back in it?

No the call that was made was not enoough men on the line of scrimmage.

Tazewell should have called time out. They had players running in and out and ended up with only 10 on the field.....4 off the line when making the kick, which means they only had six on the line of scrimmage. The referees had no choice but to make the correct call in that situation.

Edited by parsons

Great, great game overall. Didn't expect Tazewell to play THAT well, but they were on top of their game, determined to take down the Blues, which ultimately could not be done.

Good job dawgs, too bad Richlands had too bring their refs with them.

I would expect that from an impulsive, classless reaction like that.

Ok before all the crying and whining starts from both sides I want to say this. I don’t care what you think about the officials, the kids have no control over that. Both teams left everything on the field and gave all of a hell of an entertaining evening. The boys played their hearts out, and none of them have anything to be ashamed of.

I have to give it to Tazewell. They played a hell of a game. They never gave up and played until the end. Don't let these fans bring you down by complaining about the officials, you have nothing to do with that. You did all you could, but came up just short. You all have a great season, and I’m sure you all will be right back in the thick of things next season.

OK now, let the crying commence!!

Oh so the refs let Tazewell back in it?

I'm not saying anything else about the officials. The game is over, Richlands won and will now go to Brookville next Saturday.

Congrats on a great season Bulldogs!! You all don't deserve the crying that is going on...you all deserve some praise from your fans.

I'm not saying anything else about the officials. The game is over, Richlands won and will now go to Brookville next Saturday.

Congrats on a great season Bulldogs!! You all don't deserve the crying that is going on...you all deserve some praise from your fans.

No one is crying, and if there is crying going on we will hear from yal next week.

They should have just went on and went for 2 like they were doing in the first place.

Guys it was a hard fought game by both teams. Yeah the refs made some bad calls, they missed some calls. But nobody is perfect they are going to make mistakes. On my way home I tuned in to the Tazewell station and the interview with Coach Whyatt said that they had planned on going for 2 but everybody was yelling and it was out of controll. He also said he was unable to call a time out because he already called one in OT and your only allowed one.

No not really, Tazewell proved today that they can play on Richlands level which was said all week that they couldn't..

Show me where some one said Tazewell couldn't play on the same level as Richlands.

We all new they could play on Richlands level. We saw that in the first game. Some people may have picked against Tazewell, and they had good reason too (again look at the first game). I was confident that Richlands would win, but I was also confident that it would be a close game...and I was right on both counts.

I was just kidding about the tissue. I'm not trying to be a "sore" winner. It was an exciting game, I just hate to see the attention taken away from the kids, and put on the officials.

Show me where some one said Tazewell couldn't play on the same level as Richlands.

We all new they could play on Richlands level. We saw that in the first game. Some people may have picked against Tazewell, and they had good reason too (again look at the first game). I was confident that Richlands would win, but I was also confident that it would be a close game...and I was right one both counts.

I was just kidding about the tissue. I'm not trying to be a "sore" winner. It was an exciting game, I just hate to see the attention taken away from the kids, and put on the officials.

Dude go back and read the 24 pages on this post, it has been said a hand full of times....

I do have one thing to say they should have not happened after the game, who ever the man was that run through the two teams shacking hands with the R flag needs his ass kicked that was uncalled for.....

Dude go back and read the 24 pages on this post, it has been said a hand full of times....

I do have one thing to say they should have not happened after the game, who ever the man was that run through the two teams shacking hands with the R flag needs his ass kicked that was uncalled for.....

I don't wanna go back through the 24 pages...you are the one that said it...prove it.

Maybe he does need it kicked....why didn't you do it then?

So was the classless t-shirts................ But I guess it was o.k. to refer

to Richlands as "jerks down the road". Now there's some class !!

By the way I hope number 54 for Tazewell is ok, he came off the filed at the start of the 4th and his arm looked bad, looked to be broken...

Man, I hate to hear that. I hope he alright.

I never did see a player go down for Tazewell, I guess he just walked off the field himself? I had meant to mention earlier that I was glad that there wasn't any injuries. But looks like I was wrong.

After further review the call on the field stands!

I went back through all the posts, and I didn't once see a post where some one said Tazewell couldn't play on the same level as Richlands. Sure a lot picked Richlands to win, but most picks were by a TD or less, with only a couple predicting a win by more than 2 TDs.

Heres the thing...yah tazewell lost....but we still nailed the kick the first time from the same distance that rlands had to kick from with one less man....the dawgs have nothing to be ashamed of...if any fingers are to be pointed it would have to be at the coaching staff for not making sure we had the right amount of players on the field. To any of the players reading this...you guys did all you were required to do....great season!!...good luck to rlands next week.