How could Marrs get COY its without a doubt going to Bobby Whyat

sarcasm.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Okay my bad. I was just checking.

I dont know that much about the SWD, but id say Wyatt has it locked down...

no one has mentioned anyone from abingdon. what about coleman at rb? i know we have at least 2 wideouts that should be on the first team. we have the best skill in the district if we ever get some lineman down here you guys better look out! throw out some names from abingdon on this post-don't let your feelings get in the way!

no one has mentioned anyone from abingdon. what about coleman at rb? i know we have at least 2 wideouts that should be on the first team. we have the best skill in the district if we ever get some lineman down here you guys better look out! throw out some names from abingdon on this post-don't let your feelings get in the way!

Who is Abingdon?

Maybe that one wideout, he was pretty good. Coleman finished second so he may be considered. I would say Hanna and Lane at rb though.

you guys may never when the southwest district title. thats the real truth

you guys may never when the southwest district title. thats the real truth

and u think marion will. congrats on a good season and winning the district. i can remember a short few years ago u guys were at the bottom and everyone had tazewell for homecoming.

and u think marion will. congrats on a good season and winning the district. i can remember a short few years ago u guys were at the bottom and everyone had tazewell for homecoming.

We've been in the playoffs for the past 8 years, that I can recall. How long is a "short few years"?

Guest dawgfan86

A few players won't get all district that deserve it because their team didn't go to play offs. I really don't think this is fair to not vote them in just because the team didn't make it

yeah its gonna have too many Marion kids on it! lol JK!

haha well a marion kid lead the district in tackles and another one was second and then our rb lead in rushin but they didnt get anythin

QB--will probably go to Elswick; he does have more experience. Not taking anything away from Lockhart. Too bad he will be loosing his best receivers.

WR--MUNCY

LB--Rhudy

u def have two of em wrong