thoughts and prayers

ghs84

most of you know that i lost my mom on october 19th to lung cancer.well last night at WVU my brother william lost his battle with liver disease.its been such a hard time for us,so if you could keeps us in your prayers i would appreciate it.thank you and god bless.

thank you all.i miss them so much and i guess this has been about the hardest thing i have ever faced not only once but twice.29 days apart i lose my mother and a brother.at first i was very angry and aked why me why now,i leave up to god for only he knows.again thank you all and god bless.

I did not know about your Mom and am very saddened to hear of your latest heartache. Certainly my thoughts and prayers are sent your way; but more than that, understanding. I lost both my parents to cancer a few months apart. As before, your life will change forever, but the sun will rise and you have to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Best wishes to you and yours.