Blues @ Bees

old_school_blue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bad thing bout the hole flag was that it came well after the play, and brookeville over RHS 46-21

No it didn't...it just took the refs about 2 minutes to figure out what was going on after they threw the flag, much like it did with every flag they threw...including the one they waved off for you all on third down in OT.

But Brookville hasent slipped all year,and are playing like a well oiled machine in overdrive.i hope richlands can perform some miracle.the will be the underdogs in this one.my heart says richlands 45-0 but my brain says brookville 31-13.good luck blues.and win or lose you guys had a great season.

You said it right in the 4th sentence. Heart, for anyone in SWD to play well with the rest of the state in football they have to have a tremendous amount of heart and willpower and a mind set that they can win the game. Not just this game, but any game. I think the heart of the Blues will squirk out a win against an awsome Brookville team, not taking any credit away from Brookville b/c they have had a tremendous season so far but after game 10, the season doesnt matter, both teams are 2-0 again and both will kill for the 3rd and 4th. Can't wait for Saturday. GIT-R-DUN Blues and represent SWVA as you have done in the past few years!!!

No it didn't...it just took the refs about 2 minutes to figure out what was going on after they threw the flag, much like it did with every flag they threw...including the one they waved off for you all on third down in OT.

no it came well after the play coaches on both side of the ball was sending there team in there ready for the second overtime. so maybe you should get your eyes checked.

no it came well after the play coaches on both side of the ball was sending there team in there ready for the second overtime. so maybe you should get your eyes checked.

you don't know what your talking about....the ref is standing there with his hand on his flag and throws it as soon as the ball is snapped...shown clearly on film

Well as all can see, this game is going to be won on the field and not on paper. Brookville has ALOT to offer. Richlands is just as talented. Everyone from Patrick County spoke about there Running Back, whom was shut down early by the Richlands D. Brookville has the talent and ability to do whatever they want but they only have 3 or 4 really good players that will be a key to beating Richlands(which we hope wont happen) Logan Thomas was a A+ player last year but came up short last year as well. The Running Back for B'ville is quick, weve delt with this speed before....

Good Luck Blues..... Let's take the state!!! Good luck Brookvile its bound to be a good game saturday!

Richlands 28-21.....experience and they're rarely an underdog. I believe Richlands is the most improved team I've seen this year, seemed to get better every game and they know how to win.

Edited by clodhopper

I have to go with Richlands -- I do think that if RHS wins it will be a very hard fought game they won't be any walking all over Brookville. Experience is a key factor for Richlands this year but traveling is not in their favor -- I do hope that many RHS fans show up tomorrow and support the Blues.

The key factor for Richlands in this game will be using their mental ability to be the best prepared possible. I feel certain that athlete to athlete Tazewell has much more raw talent than Richlands and we all know who won that game-- but Richlands uses the talent they have better and more efficent-- and this year what is lacking in physical ability is made up for in the mental capacity and their ability and willingness to study film and dissect their opponents.

Good Luck Blues!

Are you kidding me? You must be thinking of the other game Saturday the Hokies will win by 21!

Speaking of the Hokies, Logan Thomas from Brookville is one of the biggest recruits Tech has ever gotten. A 5-start player and the number one ranked TE, though he obviosuly plays QB at Brookville, in the NATION!!...I don't think r-lands can stop him or any of the other 2-3 D1 recruits they have. Brokville by 28+

Speaking of the Hokies, Logan Thomas from Brookville is one of the biggest recruits Tech has ever gotten. A 5-start player and the number one ranked TE, though he obviosuly plays QB at Brookville, in the NATION!!...I don't think r-lands can stop him or any of the other 2-3 D1 recruits they have. Brokville by 28+

That is a "SuperBad" pick, voyage. Throw some love at the Blues. Richlands in a close one, 21 - 17. Lebanon over Floyd 17 - 10. Good Luck Blues and Pioneers!!!

That is a "SuperBad" pick, voyage. Throw some love at the Blues. Richlands in a close one, 21 - 17. Lebanon over Floyd 17 - 10. Good Luck Blues and Pioneers!!!

haha niiiiice i enjoyed that....dont get me wrong i'd LOVE to see r-lands and lebanon win state....however i dont see them bottling up thomas or the other weapons brookville have....r-lands definitely has the coaching to do it though

But Brookville hasent slipped all year,and are playing like a well oiled machine in overdrive.i hope richlands can perform some miracle.the will be the underdogs in this one.my heart says richlands 45-0 but my brain says brookville 31-13.good luck blues.and win or lose you guys had a great season.

I'm with you...Brookeville isn't ranked #1 in AA for no reason...that includes the D-4 teams as well...Richlands must capitalize on their opportunities or I think this one gets ugly. Hope Richlands can pull the upset, would be great for the SWD and Region IV to show up big come playoff time. As you know, the SWD hasn't been getting any respect lately.

I hate to say I told ya so BUT....it is 30-0 in the 2nd quarter

Congrats to the Bees. Multiple D1 players, speed, and size makes a college team....unfortunately, for Richlands this was a high school team that had the makeup of a college squad. The Bees have already beaten Amherst this year....and Amherst is in the state championship game in the other state matchup.

I guess that says it all about Brookville....no weaknesses....ranked #1 in preseason, undefeated during the season and now playing for the state championship. Don't know much about JM but I find it hard to believe that they'll be able to beat the machine of Brookville.

Congrats to the Bees. Multiple D1 players, speed, and size makes a college team....unfortunately, for Richlands this was a high school team that had the makeup of a college squad. The Bees have already beaten Amherst this year....and Amherst is in the state championship game in the other state matchup.

I guess that says it all about Brookville....no weaknesses....ranked #1 in preseason, undefeated during the season and now playing for the state championship. Don't know much about JM but I find it hard to believe that they'll be able to beat the machine of Brookville.

It will be much closer than you think...face it, the swd was down this year...so was the piedmont...congrats to Richlands for being Region champ, but I think most people expected this outcome. Good job by the Blues for rallying the troops after a shaky start and coming away with the region championship.