Shocking!

sandwich

Just an outsiders view. I was at the Tazewell - Graham playoff game and was sitting among the G-men faithful. From what I saw and heard, there aren't many faithful left in G-country. It is pretty sad, Graham football has some issues and to get back the type of football they are used to playing, something has to change. That sentiment was obviously displayed from the G-fans.

not what i was told.

I've heard a bunch of rumors as well but I don't think he will go anywhere next year. His son will be a senior and he will have a very talented senior class to put on the field. I'd like to see him stay, but I'd also like to see him bring more discipline to the team and make the players be there at practices and in the weight room. Things have gotten way to relaxed at Graham from what I remember. That's why I think Graham football is down. Just my $.02.

well obviously its a down season when youi go 4 and 7 but 2 yrs ago graham lost 17 seniors last year they didn't lose alot of seniors but they lost some major skill players and this year not making an excuse but they threw in alot of juniors with no expierience hopefully now that the whole team has some expirience under their belts and the jitter bugs gone they can get after it like the teams of old.

well obviously its a down season when youi go 4 and 7 but 2 yrs ago graham lost 17 seniors last year they didn't lose alot of seniors but they lost some major skill players and this year not making an excuse but they threw in alot of juniors with no expierience hopefully now that the whole team has some expirience under their belts and the jitter bugs gone they can get after it like the teams of old.

No,no,no..........no excuses! I sat there and counted at the end of 2007, we had 14 sophomores either starting or playing extensive time. Those same 14 all played or started in 2008. The players are not the problem. In 2006 we had a loaded team returning after a 9-3 campaign in 2005. They underachieved with a 7-5 record, we had the players then, we have them now. What we don't have is a coach who can motivate them and get them to play to the potential they have. Maybe a lot less time on the golf course, and a whole lot more time in the office trying figure out what exactly is the problem would help.

Even if he did transfer to a team that throws it's not like he would put up good stats anyway. Probably have more interceptions than touchdowns.

Not everyone can be as good as the great Will Cole...:rolleyes:

No,no,no..........no excuses! I sat there and counted at the end of 2007, we had 14 sophomores either starting or playing extensive time. Those same 14 all played or started in 2008. The players are not the problem. In 2006 we had a loaded team returning after a 9-3 campaign in 2005. They underachieved with a 7-5 record, we had the players then, we have them now. What we don't have is a coach who can motivate them and get them to play to the potential they have. Maybe a lot less time on the golf course, and a whole lot more time in the office trying figure out what exactly is the problem would help.

What? the only sophmores that was playing was David marrs , Alex Marrs , and dominique lane would get some playing time there may have been times where others ones got in but not for long. and sir thats only 3 so please tell me the other 11 im waiting.

Even if he did transfer to a team that throws it's not like he would put up good stats anyway. Probably have more interceptions than touchdowns.

come on now scott..don't be mean to your teammate..atleast david's playing football..instead of trying to be an all-star basketball player like you ;)