Coaching positions

fieldgeneral

What?? What are you smoking man? Jason came home, he came home. Don't you know the meaning of Home?? Why would he leave Home? We have a shot at winning a state title next year, leave for va high? Va High? What?? Va High has a shot at going 3-7! He is Cav Football right now! He has revolutionized our football program and brought pride to this town. HIS HOMETOWN! Jason is HOME!!!!!!!! :mad:

Bring your Cavs on over to play the Bearcats if you are expecting a 3-7 team....

Your AD turned down putting them on the schedule you know....:eek:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you, being from Abingdon, have no idea what real football is either...

and you think the g-boys are good. give me a break i haven't seen a decent graham team in several years. you must be living in the past. this year was about the weakest i can ever remember the swd being. it sucks when your on the other end of the scoreboard doesn't it?

give me a break i haven't seen a decent graham team in several years.

Well, this past season, Graham had their WORST team that I've seen in the 35 years that I can remember watching them play and they were still good enough to beat Abingdon...:eek:...

Not to make excuses but we were battling injuries. Are you serious? 2009 will be different, trust me!

Sounds like a good excuse to me...:rolleyes:

Next year will be the same ol', same ol'...

Rumor from another board says William Fleming Coach vists Virginia high last week. Also that they have been in contact with the coach from William Campbell. Just rumors mind you.

@ tazewell

Some people take these things too seriously. Sparky hasn't even hinted at taking a job anywhere. Besides Wyatt had a good season, he may be back. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

Edited by fieldgeneral

Sparks will not take over the program...rumor has hit tazewell...Seems the Tazewell Coaches spend more time reading the message boards than they do coaching...I publicly apologize to Coach Sparks and the entire Tazewell organization...Some people take this board a little too serious....lol

Rumor from another board says William Fleming Coach vists Virginia high last week. Also that they have been in contact with the coach from William Campbell. Just rumors mind you.

I heard the guy from Fleming was not interested anymore. The names I keep hearing are guys at Richlands ( mance & ronnie davis).

I think they mentioned his family ties at Giles. From what I understand, he's got it pretty easy at work and has some guy follow him around with a clipboard all day. LOL...

is it fred "3" phillips? i heard he was getting back into the school system.

I heard the guy from Fleming was not interested anymore. The names I keep hearing are guys at Richlands ( mance & ronnie davis).

I doudt Ronnie Davis will ever be back at VHS after the stunt he pulled last year. But you never know about those boys in Bristol. Ringshaft(I mean Ringstaff) might bring his Richlands connection in to the not so mighty Kitty kat den. Look what their schoolboard did in hiring their washed up ex- principal as super. Those people are smoken some good stuff down Bristol way. Little Hitler is in control. She might get someone from down the road in K town. Who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Coach Wyatt will be back next year with a bunch of new surprises . Great job this year coach , to you and all of your players. Hope to see the numbers continue to grow. Let me hear ya bark one time!

what about that weird Walkoff guy for Tazewell???? Will he be back. Rumor has it he will be the next head coach at Graham. Any truth to that????

what about that weird Walkoff guy for Tazewell???? Will he be back. Rumor has it he will be the next head coach at Graham. Any truth to that????

He'd be better than the one we have now........