Graham Tazewell Richlands Grundy CC and Marion

bigdogfan2

Everyone is just waiting for the FALCONS to prove them wrong. Abingdon catches all the hell because they never come through when the football season starts. If Abingdon can put it together one year and win the SWD then you all can talk smack to us. Got to do the talking on the field first. Instead of trimming the talons I think you need to let them grow alittle longer. Besides not many things can get through a Tornado unharmed.

Apparantly Bees have no problems with Tornadoes........I never learned that on Discovery Channel..haha

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preseason Predictions anyone? Dawgs 5-5, Richlands 7-3, Abingdon 5-5, Graham 6-4, Grundy 3-7, CC 6-4, Marion 4-6. Whats everyone else think, didnt think about it just threw it up pretty quick

Yeah they were way too much even for themselves...

Hard to say next season, unless you got a killer squad coming back its hard

All I know is Tazewell should be solid on D again and the O should be decent....got some great younger players coming up should translate into 4-7 wins(depending on the quality of the other teams)

Richlands lost alot of Srs but I hear they are all Jrs and Sophs next season so IF they can get some production they will be solid again as well.....Elswick is gonna be hard to replace tho. Don't know who yalls backup is but Elswick was the catalyst for the entire O, it only went when he went. 2010 should be a banner year at RHS tho.

Yeah they were way too much even for themselves...

Hard to say next season, unless you got a killer squad coming back its hard

All I know is Tazewell should be solid on D again and the O should be decent....got some great younger players coming up should translate into 4-7 wins(depending on the quality of the other teams)

Richlands lost alot of Srs but I hear they are all Jrs and Sophs next season so IF they can get some production they will be solid again as well.....Elswick is gonna be hard to replace tho. Don't know who yalls backup is but Elswick was the catalyst for the entire O, it only went when he went. 2010 should be a banner year at RHS tho.

YEP, going to be hard to replace Elswick. I think its going to take some time getting of "o" going next season, hopefully not to long.

1.Dawgs 8-2

2.Abingdon 7-3 orRichlands 7-3

4.Carroll 6-4

5.Graham 6-4

6.Marion 4-6

7.Grundy 1-9

marion could be alright have a pretty good kid thats goin be a sophmore next year (marshall wagner) who's probably going to start b/c he can run the option that we tried this year and couldn't do...also there will be a sophmore RB for marion (brett johnson) who will end up like another hanna...also have princeton graham who is a good player....but there are no returning lineman

marion could be alright have a pretty good kid thats goin be a sophmore next year (marshall wagner) who's probably going to start b/c he can run the option that we tried this year and couldn't do...also there will be a sophmore RB for marion (brett johnson) who will end up like another hanna...also have princeton graham who is a good player....but there are no returning lineman

I say that Wanger kid is probably kin to Billy.....

1.Dawgs 8-2

2.Abingdon 7-3 orRichlands 7-3

4.Carroll 6-4

5.Graham 6-4

6.Marion 4-6

7.Grundy 1-9

little too early to be talking records.09 hasnt got here yet.right now every team is 0-0

little too early to be talking records.09 hasnt got here yet.right now every team is 0-0

lol i know. But thats what i hope it will look like. It'll be great to see if t-town can have another great season like this year!!!

lol i know. But thats what i hope it will look like. It'll be great to see if t-town can have another great season like this year!!!

I hope richlands does good, but as long as a swd team does good and makes it far thats fine

• 2 weeks later...