Prayers please...

Lance

Korey my youngest son and future LB I hope, 4 months old...seems to have some sort of flu...he's in the hospital tonight and they are giving him fluids and keeping an eye on him until tomorrow...hopefully he will get to come home and it's nothing serious....but, if you guys could say a prayer for my little buddy I'd appreciate it...this is supposed to be a happy time of year and I'm lucky enough to have two of the best boys you could ask for...and things will probably be just fine I'm sure...but...if you don't mind...

Thanks...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Its horrible when something happens and you cant really do anything about it, fight through it Lance.

Prayers sent.

thanks guys...he's home today and doing better...hopefully just a flu thing...they had to give him an IV and did xrays and blood and all that stuff...but he's able to keep food down today a little better...where he is so small we just have to keep a watch so he doesn't get dehydrated...doc says it should be ok in a few days...if he starts getting sick again though we have to take him back and they are going to keep him for a few days...so...we are keeping our fingers crossed he will be ok.

Hope your little guy is all better soon! My children are teenagers now and very rarely get sick (thank the good Lord) but when they were little, they were sick alot. It's hard on the parents when your kids are so young and they can't tell you exactly what's wrong so lots of times you imagine the worst. So, here's praying that he's well soon and your Christmas is bright!

Lance, will be praying for your "little buddy". There's a "little buddy" in my family too, that's what his Dad calls him, and he calls his Dad "big buddy". I have a 7 year old relative who just had emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix and your heart breaks to see them sick and helpless. God brought her through and we're knowing he going to touch your "little buddy". God bless Korey!

Life has many choices---eternity has two