Preparing mentall for bowl game, has anyone noticed North Carolina's Recruiting????

wvuraiders

good grief unreal....great class coming in next year ACC better beware of this team next couple of years...I knew butch was doing well but geeezzzzz

If you've ever been to Chapel Hill then you know the town, along with the school, sells itself to the kids. And all the beautiful "Carolina Girls" doesn't hurt either. The only issue was changing the football culture. Mack Brown did wonders at Carolina and Davis will, and is, doing the same. Carolina would have won the ACC in my opinion if they hadn't been hit by the injury bug at key positions.

If you've ever been to Chapel Hill then you know the town, along with the school, sells itself to the kids. And all the beautiful "Carolina Girls" doesn't hurt either. The only issue was changing the football culture. Mack Brown did wonders at Carolina and Davis will, and is, doing the same. Carolina would have won the ACC in my opinion if they hadn't been hit by the injury bug at key positions.

Agreed. 100%.

good grief unreal....great class coming in next year ACC better beware of this team next couple of years...I knew butch was doing well but geeezzzzz
You know whats funny on NCAA Football 09 NC becomes one of the top teams has anyone noticed this? Edited by graham32

You know whats funny on NCAA Football 09 NC becomes one of the top teams has anyone noticed this?

I had a simulation go on my PS2 and WVU won 35-7. I also played one and walked pretty easily through the D to the tune of 42-14.

UNC won't "take it to" WVU, it will be a tight low scoring game unless Pat White and or Noel Devine light it up as they did againt Auburn. I'm predicting WVU to win 35-13. Anyway I will be there with bells on sitting in the lower level woooooooohooooooo!

It all depends on which teams show up...

Good WVU vs. Bad UNC = WVU blowout

Bad WVU vs. Good UNC = UNC blowout

Bad WVU vs. Bad UNC = Ugly, low scoring game

Good WVU vs. Good UNC = Good game

I had a simulation go on my PS2 and WVU won 35-7. I also played one and walked pretty easily through the D to the tune of 42-14.

UNC won't "take it to" WVU, it will be a tight low scoring game unless Pat White and or Noel Devine light it up as they did againt Auburn. I'm predicting WVU to win 35-13. Anyway I will be there with bells on sitting in the lower level woooooooohooooooo!

Im talkin about in dynasty mode North Carolina seems to be one of the top teams after about 3 or 4 years and now im hearing they are brining in a good recruting class.......will the game be right in about 3 or 4 years?

I'm beginning to think UNC is the "Abingdon of the ACC"...always going to be better next year...until Butch learns how to beat Frank, UNC will be second fiddle in the Coastal...

Carolina girls are nice, but UVA's co-eds are right near the top of the ACC. Playboy ranked UVA's girls #1 in the nation a few years back. Of course, I didn't read the magazine to confirm this. ;)

It's a 3-horse race for the ACC title next year: VT, UNC, MIA. Lest you Tar Heel fans forget, as incredible a recruiter as Butch Davis is, he's an equally BAD Xs-and-Os guy; it took Larry Coker to win a NC with Butch's players. And it showed at some critical junctures this season.

Carolina girls are nice, but UVA's co-eds are right near the top of the ACC. Playboy ranked UVA's girls #1 in the nation a few years back. Of course, I didn't read the magazine to confirm this. ;)

It's a 3-horse race for the ACC title next year: VT, UNC, MIA. Lest you Tar Heel fans forget, as incredible a recruiter as Butch Davis is, he's an equally BAD Xs-and-Os guy; it took Larry Coker to win a NC with Butch's players. And it showed at some critical junctures this season.

You can have the UVa. women, I'll take the Carolina women. Just don't tell my wife...;)

It all depends on which teams show up...

Good WVU vs. Bad UNC = WVU blowout

Bad WVU vs. Good UNC = UNC blowout

Bad WVU vs. Bad UNC = Ugly, low scoring game

Good WVU vs. Good UNC = Good game

Hahaha, couldn't you insert any two teams in place of these two and have the same results?

Hahaha, couldn't you insert any two teams in place of these two and have the same results?

Not all the time...sometimes a good team's worst is good enough to beat a bad team's best...

I wouldn't call it a Duke's best (if they had Lewis I could have). But VT win over Duke is an example of that.

I'd put this more along the lines of North Texas-Oklahoma. No matter how trashy Oklahoma plays, they'll still beat North Texas by 14+, regardless.

Duke best could've beaten VT worst. Duke's above-average nearly beat VT's below-average...