Can anyone challange Abingdon

dreason

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abingdon will dominate everyone within the district...end of story

can any one challenge abington uhh yeah they really do have a good team but anything can happen in basketball UPSETS u idoits lol i think tazewell is looking good with the play of Brandon Polley and Corner and Taxley they could dominate but there COACH wont let em because he SUCKS he is too much on the displine and that is stupid i think it is about time for coach walker to leave!!!!!! but tazewell can be good there coach just wont let them be good starting # 22 what is that. That is Bul$&*t let the real players start...

can any one challenge abington uhh yeah they really do have a good team but anything can happen in basketball UPSETS u idoits lol i think tazewell is looking good with the play of Brandon Polley and Corner and Taxley they could dominate but there COACH wont let em because he SUCKS he is too much on the displine and that is stupid i think it is about time for coach walker to leave!!!!!! but tazewell can be good there coach just wont let them be good starting # 22 what is that. That is Bul$&*t let the real players start...

NEWSFLASH...Abingdon has already beaten Tazewell once in SWD play in a game that wasn't as close as the final score...

NEWSFLASH...Abingdon has already beaten Tazewell once in SWD play in a game that wasn't as close as the final score...
you are right...but to have 2 of your starters (1 of those which is your leading scorer) to not start for ridiculous reasons, starts to bring up some questions. Brandon Pauley didn't see the floor until the game was around 22-5. It's hard to come back from that far down. Tazewell isn't world beaters but they do have the potential to be WAY better than 4-7.

Have you not seen the Tazewell kids play? How can you be on here questioning Coach Walker for trying to instill discipline into this team? This team needs more discipline than Coach Walker or any coach for that matter will be able to teach them in a single season...

Have you not seen the Tazewell kids play? How can you be on here questioning Coach Walker for trying to instill discipline into this team? This team needs more discipline than Coach Walker or any coach for that matter will be able to teach them in a single season...

have you seen them play? you've talked alot about them but as far as i know you've only read about a hurley game. that's a serious question..i'm just wondering if you have.

Yes, I have seen Tazewell play. More than one time I might add. I have also read messages about player behavior on this board regarding Tazewell. I have stated before, Tazewell is one of the more athletic teams in the district this season, but until they control their emotions and learn to turn negatives into positives and fuel the way they play they will be inconsistent on the court.

I will also add that Coach Walker is a class act IMO. He has always put discipline first, no matter what the results of his season will be. Tazewell has a coach that is not only trying to win ball games, but teach kids to be accountable for their actions as well as learn responsibility. That is something that a lot of schools no longer have.

I agree some athletes today have no respect for authority i know coach walker personally he is a hell of a coach he just needs a team that will follow him and let him be the coach instead of the players trying to run everything . thats what he's there for let him do his job. Discipline is needed for all teams to be successful.

Yes, I have seen Tazewell play. More than one time I might add. I have also read messages about player behavior on this board regarding Tazewell. I have stated before, Tazewell is one of the more athletic teams in the district this season, but until they control their emotions and learn to turn negatives into positives and fuel the way they play they will be inconsistent on the court.

ok pal, just wondering.

I agree some athletes today have no respect for authority i know coach walker personally he is a hell of a coach he just needs a team that will follow him and let him be the coach instead of the players trying to run everything . thats what he's there for let him do his job. Discipline is needed for all teams to be successful.

i agree, but i know brandon's situation, and there was no reason for him not to start against abingdon. tazewell was close to being down by 20 in the first QT, with their main ball-handler and scorer sitting on the bench. the dug a whole that they couldn't get theirselves out of. theres a line between discipline and being unreasonable.

Well I saw the falcons play tonight at grundy, and they just didn't impress me. Yes, i know the score was 75-48 but grundy just got on a bad run with at the end of the 2nd quarter and never bounced back. They was only down by 3 with 3 mins to go in the 2nd and Grundy is one of the lower teams this year in the swd and Abington is suppose to be "dominating." Also coach rife sub in alot of backups once it got past 15 pts in the 2nd half, I think that had to do with the score being as bad it was.

All im saying is yes Abington is the front runner right to win the swd, but to say there going to dominate everybody in the swd..no

I think Marion is just as good a team as the falcons, I havent seen Graham or Tazwell yet this year

I love coach Rife to death..but..the past 3 games..Twin Valley, Marion, and Abingdon..ive questioned him...he pull's the starters WAY to soon..all three games..Grundy made a run to come back towards halftime..then at about the 6 minute mark of the 3rd quarter..bench warmers are put in..and the hole gets impossible to come out of...just a little frustrated...

And the Sportsmen on the year award goes to Scott Brewster. I would much rather have that than a ring on my hand.